Latest Member
BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

Favorite Movie Quotes

GOODFELLAS

GOODFELLAS

MuscleHead
May 24, 2012
“One day some kids from the neighborhood carried my mother’s groceries all the way home. You know why? It was outta respect.”

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011
Mines from Juice
"you're crazy!"
"you know what? Last time you said that I was kinda trippin' right? But now, you're right. I am crazy. but you know what else? I don't give a fuck."

GOODFELLAS

GOODFELLAS

MuscleHead
May 24, 2012
I met him, fifteen years ago. I was told there was nothing left. No reason, no conscience, no understanding; even the most rudimentary sense of life or death, good or evil, right or wrong. I met this six-year-old child, with this blank, pale, emotionless face and, the blackest eyes... the *devil's* eyes. I spent eight years trying to reach him, and then another seven trying to keep him locked up because I realized what was living behind that boy's eyes was purely and simply... *evil*

GOODFELLAS

GOODFELLAS

MuscleHead
May 24, 2012
Listen, and understand. That terminator is out there. It can't be bargained with. It can't be reasoned with. It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are dead.

J

Joy

TID Lady Member
Nov 5, 2011
"You see that fuckin head come apart?" Bunny- Platoon. Great movie!

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
" you think you're big time...you're gonna fuckin die big time " Al Pacino- Carlitos Way.

GOODFELLAS

GOODFELLAS

MuscleHead
May 24, 2012
My children... from the very beginning, it was the children who gave me my power. The Springwood Slasher, that's what they called me. My reign of terror was legendary. Dozens of children would fall by my blades. Then the parents of Springwood came for me, taking justice into their own hands. When I was alive, I might have been a little naughty, but after they killed me, I became something much, much worse. The stuff nightmares are made of.

mrsr05

mrsr05

TID Lady Member
Apr 12, 2012
Do you love him Loretta?

I love him awful ma..

That's too bad........

GOODFELLAS

GOODFELLAS

MuscleHead
May 24, 2012
End? No, the journey doesn't end here. Death is just another path, one that we all must take. The grey rain-curtain of this world rolls back, and all turns to silver glass, and then you see it.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic