Members
Latest Member
BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

Favorite contest prep saviors?

grayclaws

grayclaws

Aug 23, 2011
So I'm 5 weeks out and probably ran my contest prep diet way to long by starting way too early. I'm starting to falter and make retarded choices like eating a whole fucking jar of PB2 and trying to make up for it by spending an extra hour of cardio the next day. My question is, when you are just dying of contest prep, what do you grab. Currently, what's been helping is sugar free fat free jello. Usually one a day and I'm solid, only yields out 40 calories for the whole damn thing and I'm not so miserable.

dryvrgrl

dryvrgrl

TID Lady Member
Sep 20, 2011
source zero calorie yogurt
crystal light
celery
pickles
protein shake with ice cuber and a tangerine crystal light made in the blender (vanilla pro powder) (tastes like a creamsicle)
and (this is gross-ish) pepsi max with vanilla protein powder.. watcch the bubbles, but it totally tastes like a coke float

hope that helps
OH and gum.. lots of gum.. and tea

i am 2 weeks out.. sold my soul tonight for a stinkin banana and yogurt.. long day.. ran out of food.. urgh

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
I drink the heck outa the crystal-light. Grayclaws I know a few that like the nicotine gum right at that time to help curb appetitie, chewing the gum like Dryvrgrl said and the nicotine cranks up dopamine to help kill appetite.

Just don't use it to long or offten so ya don't get hooked on the stuff! lol

S

smawshot01

Nov 7, 2011
dont keep anything in your house that you shouldnt eat. i also do the sugar free jello and drink a ton of crystal light also. you can make ice pops out of them if you have the patience

dryvrgrl

dryvrgrl

TID Lady Member
Sep 20, 2011
dont keep anything in your house that you shouldnt eat. i also do the sugar free jello and drink a ton of crystal light also. you can make ice pops out of them if you have the patience

i prepped for a show with a pregnant Teenager... there is NOTHING decent pregnant women eat.. or teenagers LOL.. i often had to tell her to bring all the PB and cereal into her room for the night tho!! lol

now i have a teen mom and a newborn in the house.. i have my own shelf in the fridge and cupboard.. NoTHING BAD is allowed on that shelf! lol...

S

smawshot01

Nov 7, 2011
i prepped for a show with a pregnant Teenager... there is NOTHING decent pregnant women eat.. or teenagers LOL.. i often had to tell her to bring all the PB and cereal into her room for the night tho!! lol

now i have a teen mom and a newborn in the house.. i have my own shelf in the fridge and cupboard.. NoTHING BAD is allowed on that shelf! lol...

i have two little ones of my own. when i first starting competing i couldnt have anything around that i wasnt supposed to eat at all nothing. after losing to people that i knew i was better than and spending tons of money i was like screw this. now i have no issues at all with anything that i am not supposed to have. now if i dont place well i can say each and every time i gave 120% and i couldnt have done anything different. i dont even do sugar free jello or anything now

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic