Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

Father, 1st degree murder, kills daughter's boyfriend.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
The boyfriend sold his daughter into sex trafficking.

Too bad he's being charged with 1st degree murder. Many of us would do the same.

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
He'll get reduced charges and a light sentence. Nobody but the insane has any compassion for a POS that dserved to be put down.

+

Last edited:
tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
If they can prove that she was actually trafficked, I'd be fine with jury nullification. If I'm the local prosecutor, I'd even be OK with a plea deal that gives the guy probation. He's no danger to the community, only to sex traffickers.

kid666

kid666

VIP Member
Jan 28, 2011
I would have killed the BF parents also. They raised that fucking scumbag. Fuck them also.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
This dude did not have to get caught. IDK if his conscience got the best of him or he just wanted people to know.

He told people he killed someone and put them in a trunk, he also left the body in the trunk for a year then sang like a canary when asked.

Either way, the rotten fuck got what he deserved :cool:

This can go either way for him, going against sex trafficking goes against the globalist agenda. Sorros is tied into it pretty heavy and if one of his judges or prosecutors get the case, he could be put away for a long time.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic