Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Fast, professional and great products.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Gotta get these fellas up to the top. The title says it all.

HDH

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Agreed, he has earned my respect with great products and service.

very solid.

J-dub

J-dub

MuscleHead
Feb 16, 2013
There's not a better dude to deal with he stands by everything he sells and if there's a problem he fixes it right away

F

feeldapump

Apr 24, 2013
Hoping all these positive reviews are accurate... placed my first order with MP 5+ days ago but so far no correspondence... maybe that means business is good? Fingers are crossed and will keep the board posted on developments.

B

Bigwhite

MuscleHead
Mar 20, 2013
Hoping all these positive reviews are accurate... placed my first order with MP 5+ days ago but so far no correspondence... maybe that means business is good? Fingers are crossed and will keep the board posted on developments.

Should post this in every thread so maybe someone sees it and responds to it....

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Should post this in every thread so maybe someone sees it and responds to it....

I don't think so Mr. Vet.

It's not polite to hijack everyone's thread.

If I was Manpower, I'd cut someone off that does that.

It just leads to bad rumors.

These guys are solid and will make good whatever the circumstances. A vet would know that.

See?

HDH

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011

Look around the poor bastard is in the hospital right now bro.

B

Bigwhite

MuscleHead
Mar 20, 2013
You too BW :n00b:

Haha, you didn't get it. He posted the exact same post in three different threads in MP's forum. I was giving him shit...I'll have to bring my sarcasm down to a 5th grade level so you guys get it....lol

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Haha, you didn't get it. He posted the exact same post in three different threads in MP's forum. I was giving him shit...I'll have to bring my sarcasm down to a 5th grade level so you guys get it....lol

We will try harder to move up to at least 6th grade next time.

Sometimes straight forward is the best.

No hard feelings bud.

HDH

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011

Kindergarten for me please, I am still in daycare but hope to move up...............lmao:p

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Damn LG, I was trying to boost us up. Shhhhh!

HDH

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic