Latest Member
Joannafit
What's New?

"Fake Natty Busted" Rob riches

Big Cat

Big Cat

RIP
Dec 11, 2011
There is just too much temptation and drugs that can help them that will clear the system super fast. I won't believe for a second these guys have NEVER touched Test susp or TNE, and possibly tren. I also don't believe these guys that are in their 20s with these physiques naturally. Perhaps by the age of 30 something, MAYBE some of them are attainable, but we're talking about guys with less than 10 years of lifting in some cases.

Well the simple fact is, gyms these days are chocful of skinny weenies half my size that are in fact taking steroids. So lets just say assuming that even a majority of these guys are clean is utopic to put it mildly. I don't think there is much "masking" going on in any sport, because its risky and there's actually more testing for masking agents like diuretics, because those tests are cheaper and its easier to catch people for it. But lets face it, when you do one competition every year, or a few in a limited time frame, or less, there is really nothing stopping these guys from using in their offseason until halfway their cut.

But I do however fully believe, and have witnessed, the building of physiques like this and better in a natural fashion. Of course, like you said, most of these guys weren't in their teens, and they sure as hell didn't look like that at ANY time during their offseason, much less every day for weekly videos and shoots.

Lastly, as already mentioned, there are a few natty guys who think cutting should be done naturally too. THere was an entire youtube battle going on between icecream and 3DM over this one. Icecream saying "There is no way these guys are natty when they "grow in to their comp condition". They should be losing muscle, but somehow they are gaining muscle! I have to agree with him here.

Agreed. I find growing into your competition sounds fishy even for the chemically enhanced athlete. But its also a fact that there is a lot of discussion about what is natural. Some consider only steroids "unnatural" and freely use clen, T3, DNP and other such agents, some even go so far as to say its natural as long as you don't use anything to build your size (those exact same people taking var and winny during the cut to preserve mass : they see it as supplements).

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
I'm just stumped. Bulking doesn't really require any gear. So as long as I'm not on juice during my bulk, I'm natty? That is ridiculous. There is a general definition of natty that I think most understand. Natty: Does not use illegal or prescription performance enhancing drugs. Period.

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
If he wants to clear his name, post up the official document of what they said you tested positive for. A banned substance in Crave? LOL.. No point in taking a B sample, because by the time you take that test, your system is cleared out anyways. Ive seen these physique shows athletes, and they all are taking something. Wether it be clen, anavar, HGH, etc.. No way you are coming in that dry, taking in no carbs, and not taking something to help you out.. Impossible..

Big Cat

Big Cat

RIP
Dec 11, 2011
I'm just stumped. Bulking doesn't really require any gear. So as long as I'm not on juice during my bulk, I'm natty? That is ridiculous. There is a general definition of natty that I think most understand. Natty: Does not use illegal or prescription performance enhancing drugs. Period.

The problem with that definition is that technically any DMAA you may still have stored is also unnatural. A year ago it wasn't. Go a few years back, ephedrine. Now, no longer legal. And the ramifications of that are that you now need to go back and say the guys that won two years ago had an advantage, because they could legally use products you can't use today.

bybon

bybon

VIP Member
Sep 15, 2011
You cant have his size AND contest ready lack of BF naturally

These guys, especially the top "natty" competitors love short esters like TNE

that and gh..allows them to pass tests

If you wanna see the size+level of BF thats attainable NATURALLY look at bodybuilders BEFORE 1956..Reeves, Reg Par are examples

HOWEVER, only pics of them pre-1956..both Reg Park and Reeves got bigger/leaner post 56

Why? Nilevar came to the market in 1956

bybon

bybon

VIP Member
Sep 15, 2011
The problem with that definition is that technically any DMAA you may still have stored is also unnatural. A year ago it wasn't. Go a few years back, ephedrine. Now, no longer legal. And the ramifications of that are that you now need to go back and say the guys that won two years ago had an advantage, because they could legally use products you can't use today.

Both ephedrine and DMAA are federally legal

The only stipulation is that pure ephedrine hcl can only be sold at 8mg increments per serving, hence Kaizen 50ct of 8mg tabs

B

bermuda

Jul 9, 2013
Theres another video..ill have to find it. but basically the guy was saying that he's helped "natural" competitors beat the tests. he states its harder to pass a damn pre-employment drug test than it is the WBFF or whatever league riches was in. you basically have to screw up REALLY bad to fail the test

Big Cat

Big Cat

RIP
Dec 11, 2011
Both ephedrine and DMAA are federally legal

The only stipulation is that pure ephedrine hcl can only be sold at 8mg increments per serving, hence Kaizen 50ct of 8mg tabs

which brings us to another matter. There is a distinction between "doping" and "federally legal in the US". These products are ILLEGAL in plenty of other countries, and ILLEGAL for many international sports federations. There are also countries where AAS are federally legal. So where do you draw the line ?

B

bermuda

Jul 9, 2013
bronk aid is a good example. you can buy that stuff over the counter...*buy more than like 5 though and the po po is at your door lookin for a lab lol

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
HOWEVER, only pics of them pre-1956..both Reg Park and Reeves got bigger/leaner post 56

Why? Nilevar came to the market in 1956
Even Dave Draper has admitted to trying that one, it's was a drug originally intended for use on cattle.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I've always scratched my head with the whole natural thing. I competed in three natural NPC contests, and there were competitors in each of the three contests that failed the tests. One time both the all around mens BB and the all around female figure winners failed their drug tests. All to win a stupid plastic trophy! LOL

I stopped competing in that contest after I started on gear, and even if I someday stopped using I still wouldn't compete as a natural. It just doesn't make sense. A friend of mine competed in the same contest who regularly ran heavy cycles of gear, but was "natural" during the entire prep so he competed. Just seemed stupid to me. I've got no problem with people juicing and no problem with being natural. Just pick one and be done with it.

Instead, guys want to engage in stupid dick measuring contests while arguing over who's natural.

bybon

bybon

VIP Member
Sep 15, 2011
Even Dave Draper has admitted to trying that one, it's was a drug originally intended for use on cattle.

They all tried it, Grimek included

Fun fact again: Frank b Colton synthesized it; he also brought us "the pill"-birth control! :)

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic