Latest Member
Joannafit
What's New?

"Fake Natty Busted" Rob riches

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Wow too much to sit through, that guy can RANT!! I thought it was LK for awhile:p

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
Nothing new here. Most of us know that at the pro level, no one is natty...let me rephrase that. No one who is successful at the pro level is natty.

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
I give this guy props for publicly claiming his use. He'll never have a sponsor because of it but many of us feel the same way.

Here's my issue with the whole thing. How did he fuk up dropping the var early enough? Not only that but how big are you really going to get on var. I bet the var was the tip of the iceberg.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I give this guy props for publicly claiming his use. He'll never have a sponsor because of it but many of us feel the same way.

Here's my issue with the whole thing. How did he fuk up dropping the var early enough? Not only that but how big are you really going to get on var. I bet the var was the tip of the iceberg.

Of course it was. Test suspension, tren base and so on.

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
Awesome physique though, the poor guy will be crying into his vials now.

Big Cat

Big Cat

RIP
Dec 11, 2011
Are you guys kidding ? Did you even look up Rob Riches's stats ? His physique is perfectly attainable naturally. Like most fitness and muscle model pro's he uses stuff like Var and other light stuff like winny to preserve muscle on diets or when staying lean for extended periods of times, as these guys do.

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
Are you guys kidding ? Did you even look up Rob Riches's stats ? His physique is perfectly attainable naturally. Like most fitness and muscle model pro's he uses stuff like Var and other light stuff like winny to preserve muscle on diets or when staying lean for extended periods of times, as these guys do.
Exactly, so why was he competing as a natural then when it's clear he wasn't?

Big Cat

Big Cat

RIP
Dec 11, 2011
Exactly, so why was he competing as a natural then when it's clear he wasn't?

Because our moral compass is f$cked up. A lot of people don't consider using var and clen to cut and retain muscle as "unnatural" because they built the muscle naturally, and aren't "like those roid freaks". The "natural" circuit is anything but natural. That's no secret I suppose.

The sad thing about it is that these practices make a lot of people think that even those bodies are unattainable naturally, when they are not. And that mentality in turn breeds a lot of defeatism and even more unwarranted steroid use because those people feel they can't achieve anything without juice.

It's simple : you can attain a Rob riches physique, and MUCH better, in a natural fashion. You will not however look like that for most of the year and be able to flaunt and do photo-shoots and videos every week AND keep your size without some help.

EDIT : at work and can't see the video, but what exactly does it/he say ? Because his blog today seems to deny he used any steroids, instead he is blaming it on his use of craze and the alleged substance it contains that's been a hot topic for a few months now :

https://www.robriches.com/news/view/111#.Ud0djKz5R6b

Last edited:
P

prime

TID Board Of Directors
Dec 31, 2011
I don't think Mike Ohearn is natural either.

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
There is just too much temptation and drugs that can help them that will clear the system super fast. I won't believe for a second these guys have NEVER touched Test susp or TNE, and possibly tren. I also don't believe these guys that are in their 20s with these physiques naturally. Perhaps by the age of 30 something, MAYBE some of them are attainable, but we're talking about guys with less than 10 years of lifting in some cases.

Lastly, as already mentioned, there are a few natty guys who think cutting should be done naturally too. THere was an entire youtube battle going on between icecream and 3DM over this one. Icecream saying "There is no way these guys are natty when they "grow in to their comp condition". They should be losing muscle, but somehow they are gaining muscle! I have to agree with him here.

Not going to throw names around here, but I am friends with a former top level natural BBer, and he actually came to me for tren, because that's what all the guys were doing and he couldn't get his hands on any. He had been using deca for years before that and had to stop that in order to keep competing.

Last edited:
GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
Better not blame it on my DS Craze.

edit: I'm sure craze and anavar are very chemically similar.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic