Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

fake British Dragon!... World Pharma IS A RAT

irish_2003

irish_2003

MuscleHead
Dec 12, 2010
ok, normally i don't bash sources...BUT...something came to mind i think EVERYONE should remember next time you see them spew they're fucking "thai fda approved, gmp" bullshit...

what LEGIT FDA approved pharmacy gives "free gears samples"

NONE

they are and always will be ugl.

rstiennoway

rstiennoway

Jan 27, 2011
IP Makes a British dragon line of tabs and injects, The injects come in 25ml vial's and both the tabs and injects are great stuff. IP makes no claims that his stuff is the real BD or even left over stock. He makes a BD clones and I must say the results off both his tabs and injects are on par with the real BD.

He also makes a British Dispensary clone of the 50mg Anadrol's (Green Giants) and they are also spot on!
I would not get BD gear from anyone else other then IP.

Tiny

Tiny

Dec 12, 2011
I called him out on the fake Thai FDA URL a few times over at BOP and a couple other sites and not once has he answered me. I thinks its bullshit that boards affiliate themselves with WP. Times are tough, but it's not that hard to make a buck that you have to have sponsors like these guys. I get pissed everytime I see the WP/AP banner at a board.

ok, normally i don't bash sources...BUT...something came to mind i think EVERYONE should remember next time you see them spew they're fucking "thai fda approved, gmp" bullshit...

NONE

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
I called him out on the fake Thai FDA URL a few times over at BOP and a couple other sites and not once has he answered me. I thinks its bullshit that boards affiliate themselves with WP. Times are tough, but it's not that hard to make a buck that you have to have sponsors like these guys. I get pissed everytime I see the WP/AP banner at a board.

any board that will sponsor a rat like AP needs to be put to question.What would be there real reason to surport a well know scammer?..Free gear?.....Sponsor fee which that involes greed...Its got to be any of the two or both.No repectable board would dare have AP as a sponsor ....And how can that board be repected considering they are not looking out for the well fare of there members to allow them to be scammed by AP.Its like leading your people into a pit of fire...And if that board doesnt know the background about AP then they have no bissness owning a board in the first place.dw

Stumpy

Stumpy

Olé, Olé, Olé VIP
Sep 29, 2010
any board that will sponsor a rat like AP needs to be put to question.What would be there real reason to surport a well know scammer?..Free gear?.....Sponsor fee which that involes greed...Its got to be any of the two or both.No repectable board would dare have AP as a sponsor ....And how can that board be repected considering they are not looking out for the well fare of there members to allow them to be scammed by AP.Its like leading your people into a pit of fire...And if that board doesnt know the background about AP then they have no bissness owning a board in the first place.dw
He wasn't talking about a reputable board, he was talking about BOP lol.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
It's pretty bad when some of these boards have known scammers listed as 'sponsors'..and the mods from those boards are members (not necessarily mods) of good legit boards...makes noobs prone to trust them and get raped for their $$$

forklift

forklift

Sep 18, 2011
World pharma has been listed as a scammer for a while,..most boards have a scammer thread and they are in every one I seen.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011

NONE

Here's another one for ya...

When did any FDA start approving Tren?

Buncha fuckin scammers.

HDH

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011

Gotta agree bro. After running them off of Meso they started paying sponsor fees and sell through forbb's blog. They did it a week or two after they were called out and their rep (chino) that came over defending the call out dropped them.

I quit the board and haven't looked back since.

HDH

V

Vick

MuscleHead
Jun 13, 2012
Heavyiron and Prince on IM love him lol

biggerben692000

biggerben692000

MuscleHead
Feb 3, 2012
Gotta agree bro. After running them off of Meso they started paying sponsor fees and sell through forbb's blog. They did it a week or two after they were called out and their rep (chino) that came over defending the call out dropped them.

I quit the board and haven't looked back since.

HDH

WP just posted over at Meso. I'll be heading over there shortly. I hope to see you there.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic