Latest Member
severedthumbz
What's New?

Ever been burned by a lab?

Warhead14

Warhead14

TID Board Of Directors
Jul 23, 2011
Oh yes, 30 bottles of Primo that were EQ....

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
I've never heard of any body scamming themself before. Most people are scammed by other people.

I got scammed by Ag-guys when they were around. 6 x liquid clen and 6 x liquid t3. Not a trace of product in them .. I could drink a whole bottle and no effect.

Oh they are still around. LOL! That must have been back around 2007ish, when they were well known for sending out either bunk shit, or nothing at all and keeping the money. Supposedly they are legit now but I'd never take that chance and never recommend them. Anybody who remembers back to 2007 wouldn't either, but there's so many n00bs that have joined since then that AG seems to be doing well.

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
Oh yes, 30 bottles of Primo that were EQ....

Damn, that really sucks. If I may ask, which UGL was pulling a stunt like this?

I honestly dont understand why anyone who do this with any product. Raws are cheap, at least now they are. You can make such a killing being honest, no need for deception or crooked stuff like that.

Jasthace

Jasthace

MuscleHead
May 29, 2011
Oh they are still around. LOL! That must have been back around 2007ish, when they were well known for sending out either bunk shit, or nothing at all and keeping the money. Supposedly they are legit now but I'd never take that chance and never recommend them. Anybody who remembers back to 2007 wouldn't either, but there's so many n00bs that have joined since then that AG seems to be doing well.

Yes , it was back about then.. I didn't realise they were still around ! no I wouldn't touch them

RowdyBrad

RowdyBrad

Jul 6, 2012
Primo costs more than eq. If you're taking primo and your bp soars, you got eq or test.

D

Dirk Diggler

VIP Member
May 22, 2013
globalex from OLM abut 5 years back. They did fill 1/2 my order, but negelected to send my other 20 bottles of deca :( Since then, they fell off the face of the earth as far as I know...I would love to have pushed them off :) ****ers!

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
I had two orders go bad almost two years ago now. The first time I used a pseudonym for a WU wire of about $400 and the source asked me to change the name of the recipient, which I was unable to do because WU wanted ID to make the change. So I don't know whether the source got the money or not and I never got my order.

The second time I was using a source I had ordered from a few times, and he never filled the order (again about $400), and he kept writing saying the order was in the mail, then he was banned from selling on the site (PRO-M) and a lot of customers said they got burned like me.

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
Wood thats the pro m way

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
i never got burned cause i got a flame thrower son!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic