Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Even test release/hrt style?

Growinboy

Growinboy

MuscleHead
Sep 25, 2010
Well, after over 3 years straight of being on test and deca, and most of that on various forms of tren- and assorted orals pre comp- and 2 surgeries this year rebuilding my knee, I think Im gonna just hit a hrt style dose for a bit while I decide whats next... Ive already accomplished more in my chosen sport than I ever expected- not that Im done yet...

Anyhow, Im trying to determine a good dose/product to keep the most even levels of test in my blood. I was thinking of a sust type blend (testosterone propionate 40mg, test phenylpropionate 70mg, test isocaproate 70mg test decanoate 120mg) shot every other week? Thoughts?

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
I like Sust 1x week rather than every 2 weeks. I like that little prop pat on the back at the beginning of each week. The prop dose is small, but I still feel it....or at least my head does. The sust 350+ that's floating around out there is some good stuff.

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
Well, after over 3 years straight of being on test and deca, and most of that on various forms of tren- and assorted orals pre comp- and 2 surgeries this year rebuilding my knee, I think Im gonna just hit a hrt style dose for a bit while I decide whats next... Ive already accomplished more in my chosen sport than I ever expected- not that Im done yet...

Anyhow, Im trying to determine a good dose/product to keep the most even levels of test in my blood. I was thinking of a sust type blend (testosterone propionate 40mg, test phenylpropionate 70mg, test isocaproate 70mg test decanoate 120mg) shot every other week? Thoughts?

I have a fair amount of experience in this. Can you tell me what your doses have been line over the past 6 months?

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
GB, You may want to consider some type of PCT as well, 3 years is a very long cycle... can you call that a cycle.
Someone plan me a 156 week cycle please :)

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
GB, You may want to consider some type of PCT as well, 3 years is a very long cycle... can you call that a cycle.
I think I did a 100 week cycle once.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I've been on TRT for years now, and sometimes we can overthink things. A single shot of a long ester test such as test cyp or test enan will work just fine, with the dose being tailored to get you into your desired range. Most doc prescribed TRT will be test cyp at 125-150mg/wk. Your levels stay pretty even with a shot of 1x/wk. I would not stretch it out to 1x per two weeks, however. I think that it too long, and will result in uneven levels.

A typical protocol also includes HCG at 1x or 2x per week. For example, if you're pinning test cyp on Sunday, you would pin HCG at 250IU on the next Saturday, or the next Friday and Saturday. That'll keep the "boys" going, and will further help even out your levels.

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
Test C 150 mg per week
hCG 250 iu every 3 days
arimidex at 0.5 mg every other day or what your blood work says.

You can try to come off with Clomid after being on this protocol for a few months. The hCG will get your testes working again. The brain bits generally come back fast so once the testes are competent again it's generally a matter of course to add a 4 week SERM protocol to restart.

NDLessPSYcle

NDLessPSYcle

MuscleHead
Apr 1, 2011
Test C 150 mg per week
hCG 250 iu every 3 days
arimidex at 0.5 mg every other day or what your blood work says.

As all should know Glycomann is on point. This is your text book HRT....if that's what you are looking for. I like the range for test being 125 to 175 but your bw dictates what the sweet spot for you might be...

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011

Bro - I would find it extremely interesting an others may too if you do a whole thread to share this experience with us, for those of us that dont know you if you could jot your age , experience etc etc- See Im 45, I usually stay within the 12-14 week protocol with typical pct 20 + cycles. Im always curious about those who did what you did and now want to embark on this other journey - So seriously Id be interested in you keeping a daily journal here to share your response to this, how your training is effected, libido( sex life) body composition , enrgy levels, moods etc - Please consider it- inquiring minds want to know :)

> Now as far as your test type- MOst will disagree but Im a sustanon freak and choose it over all- just try to shoot a lower dose like 150 every few days or so- Im not certain how the HRT would work as Im not experienced in that

Growinboy

Growinboy

MuscleHead
Sep 25, 2010
I have a fair amount of experience in this. Can you tell me what your doses have been line over the past 6 months?
500-600 wk test, 250-300 wk deca... Tren pretty much daily, lol...

Ill leave the cycling to Lance Armstrong and the rest of those pussies, lol... Ive been on for most of the last 12 years and once I decided to compete again seriously I said fuckit, Im staying on... 3 world records and a world championship later I dont regret it...

I've been on TRT for years now, and sometimes we can overthink things. A single shot of a long ester test such as test cyp or test enan will work just fine, with the dose being tailored to get you into your desired range. Most doc prescribed TRT will be test cyp at 125-150mg/wk. Your levels stay pretty even with a shot of 1x/wk. I would not stretch it out to 1x per two weeks, however. I think that it too long, and will result in uneven levels.

A typical protocol also includes HCG at 1x or 2x per week. For example, if you're pinning test cyp on Sunday, you would pin HCG at 250IU on the next Saturday, or the next Friday and Saturday. That'll keep the "boys" going, and will further help even out your levels.
This is pretty much what I was looking for, thanks tommy... Ive talked to others about a single ester once a wk, I just didnt know if maybe the sust would even things further...

As all should know Glycomann is on point. This is your text book HRT....if that's what you are looking for. I like the range for test being 125 to 175 but your bw dictates what the sweet spot for you might be...
I run about 290 if it matters... I think my old lady's pug has bigger nuts though, lol...

Bro - I would find it extremely interesting an others may too if you do a whole thread to share this experience with us, for those of us that dont know you if you could jot your age , experience etc etc- See Im 45, I usually stay within the 12-14 week protocol with typical pct 20 + cycles. Im always curious about those who did what you did and now want to embark on this other journey - So seriously Id be interested in you keeping a daily journal here to share your response to this, how your training is effected, libido( sex life) body composition , enrgy levels, moods etc - Please consider it- inquiring minds want to know :)

> Now as far as your test type- MOst will disagree but Im a sustanon freak and choose it over all- just try to shoot a lower dose like 150 every few days or so- Im not certain how the HRT would work as Im not experienced in that
Cool Kets.. Im mid 30s, been juicing since 21 or 22, I was 240lbs or so natural... For the last 3 years of staying on at a fairly moderate dose I really felt pretty good ALL THE TIME with continual gains and ease in staying lean... And the deca at 250mg or so is just enoughto keep the joints cooled off.. The libido was always high with the exception of when I used tren enan, and I wont use it again- tren A is a totally different animal and much better than the enan... Im sure that dropping to an hrt style dose is going to cause me to lose a LITTLE strength, but I dont expect it to change my body comp too much, except maybe drop a couple of the lbs of water I seem to usually carry...

Thanks guys...

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010

your wanting Hrt levels in the upper limit? fuck sus, imo lol.

Test cyp with hcg . and there is a simple way to go about that. hcg helps to keep the hormonal roller coaster away of T levels.

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
It will be interesting to see if you come up with othet alternatives when you do start feelin it

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic