Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Ethyl Oleate: Can this stuff be good to inject?

• Thread starter PillarofBalance
  • Start Date
PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I don't think I'll ever use gear with EO again... For the compounds I prefer it is totally unneeded anyway but wtf... I was doing an inventory of all my brewing supplies and when I pulled out the EO that was wrapped in bubble wrap there was this gooey grey shit all over the wrapping. It was the stopper.

bJVqqVy.jpg

F5owpQi.jpg

IXFKLU8.jpg

This bottle had been sitting for a few months...

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
I see you made E.I.E.I.O

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Was it leaking? Doesn't look like the inside rubber is effected? Just pour it in your weedeater if you aint gonna brew with it

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
I hear you POB, but how old does your "doing inventory" statement make this?

The 2 raps on EO I have always heard are about (1) its action on stoppers a/o syringes, but what is the time factor involved, and (2) that some ppl have allergy-like reactions and others do not.

Not trying to argue here, I am easily seduced by high conc stuff sources offer, and always wanna learn more. I have some 600mg/ml stuff, various blends, various sources from other-than-TID that is older then the few months you cite, with no visible damage, let alone how much damage your pics show, so I'm on my learning curve here.

Last edited:
biggerben692000

biggerben692000

MuscleHead
Feb 3, 2012
I remember a thread talking about EO(AB I think?) and strango chimed in that there were different grades of EO and that big pharma uses a very expensive type.
There used to be a member, jmitch, that was always whining and crying about how he reacts badly to EO but that he had no issue with the products of strangos that had EO. Must be the good shit? Strango grew up around a compounding pharmacy and took note of the solvents, etc..I guess?
I know Chavo(CBL) advertises when he offers his Primo E 200mg/ml that it is 100% EO? Is that possible? Is he saying it's hormone and nothing but EO?
There's a jag off over at meso that claims to have found the secret to pain free gear. He's always going on and on like it's recently discovered and the greatest thing ever. He puts that shit in everything. Says there isn't any issues with taking a lot of it.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Was it leaking? Doesn't look like the inside rubber is effected? Just pour it in your weedeater if you aint gonna brew with it

Yeah kinda has me scratching my head. Why didn't it leak?

I hear you POB, but how old does your "doing inventory" statement make this?

The 2 raps on EO I have always heard are about (1) its action on stoppers a/o syringes, but what is the time factor involved, and (2) that some ppl have allergy-like reactions and others do not.

Not trying to argue here, I am easily seduced by high conc stuff sources offer, and always wanna learn more. I have some 600mg/ml stuff, various blends, various sources from other-than-TID that is older then the few months you cite, with no visible damage, let alone how much damage your pics show, so I'm on my learning curve here.

It's probably no more than a year old. I've had for 9 months or so? I wonder if once it is brewed into something else if its less corrosive (if that is the proper term?) because it's not full concentration. Like I said, I don't use high mg gear and the only think I use that needs more than BA, BB is test no ester which contains guiacol. Which I dislike more than EO simply because the wife bitches at me for stinking up the house with it lol...

I was just shocked to see that. Regardless of time, it was unsettling to see this.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I remember a thread talking about EO(AB I think?) and strango chimed in that there were different grades of EO and that big pharma uses a very expensive type.
There used to be a member, jmitch, that was always whining and crying about how he reacts badly to EO but that he had no issue with the products of strangos that had EO. Must be the good shit? Strango grew up around a compounding pharmacy and took note of the solvents, etc..I guess?
I know Chavo(CBL) advertises when he offers his Primo E 200mg/ml that it is 100% EO? Is that possible? Is he saying it's hormone and nothing but EO?
There's a jag off over at meso that claims to have found the secret to pain free gear. He's always going on and on like it's recently discovered and the greatest thing ever. He puts that shit in everything. Says there isn't any issues with taking a lot of it.

I think I've heard of that JMitch. Always whining about something. He doesn't come around anymore though ;)

To say that you've found the secret to pain free gear is EO is like saying... Well I don't even have a good analogy. It's just stupid. If you need EO in everything you make in order for it to be pain free, you have no idea what you're doing. I'm a total novice brewer and even I know that and have made some painless and dare I say good quality shizzle.

I'm not aware of there being two different types of EO but I'll check it out. It's not approved by FDA for injectables but compounding pharms still use it anyway. DocD mentioned they use it for pregesterone?

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Def odd it would degrade on the outside and not the inside..quite a conundrum..

I've been in a few threads on eo and I would bet it's issues with who's brewing and how they're brewing. I've used test from compounding facilities as well as Phram grade and it was totally painless. EO is actually more costly than the others and it actually has a numbing property now whether thats your body melting away , I'll leave that up to the scientists

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
I don't know how this relates but I know that petroleum (not saying eo is petroleum) will degrade rubber, yet Vaseline is harmless.

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
EO is considered an industrial solventt and considered an irritant.. Our bodies can 'tolerate' up to a certain amount of this caustic irritant, however it's really not 'good' for you as I'm sure you have surmised

just as bad as GUICOL, brother.. But in small doses it shouldn't kill you

silntrunin

silntrunin

MuscleHead
Aug 30, 2011
Damn, I was just getting ready to brew some Primo and use EO. The last time I tried brewing primo it held for a few days and then crashed. I made it wit 2% BA and 20% BB and it was some painful shit. I've been looking around at different recipes and the one I decided I would try has you using 50% oil and the other 50% EO for the total volume of oil. But now I'm reading this and having second thoughts. But I would really love to do the primo. ;)

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Damn, I was just getting ready to brew some Primo and use EO. The last time I tried brewing primo it held for a few days and then crashed. I made it wit 2% BA and 20% BB and it was some painful shit. I've been looking around at different recipes and the one I decided I would try has you using 50% oil and the other 50% EO for the total volume of oil. But now I'm reading this and having second thoughts. But I would really love to do the primo. ;)

Well I feel bad for ****in up your game bro

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic