Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Equipoise/Boldenone cyp. Only!?

GreatGunz

GreatGunz

VIP
Jun 10, 2011
Just curious if anyone has expierence with an EQ or bold cyp only cycle...?
I have heard of it being done on 800 or more a week with only adding the use
of 50-75 mg. of proviron.

So lets hear what you have to say.

Obviously this would be a long term cycle an the proviron would have to be adjusted as
you went along.

J-dub

J-dub

MuscleHead
Feb 16, 2013
I've read about it as well but I think I'm missing something, I assume the proviron is compensating for the lack of Test but what is the advantage of not just running a low dose of Test on this type of cycle? Also, could you replace the Proviron with Mast? Anyone that could clear this up for me would be appreciated

GreatGunz

GreatGunz

VIP
Jun 10, 2011
My take on the proviron is obviously higher androgens, And this was one of the old school options for a cycle.

From my understanding the gains are slow(equipoise) but steady and lean quality.So with today's option of bold cyp.
Same idea but kicks in quicker (I'm sure u knew that) I think it would be a neat expirement!

As far as masterone good question.....

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Way back in the day, I knew a few people who ran EQ only cycles and they liked it. If I'm not mistaken they ran it at 800mg/wk but don't quote me on that since you're going back a decade (almost).

AndroSport

AndroSport

Jul 8, 2012
Also, could you replace the Proviron with Mast? Anyone that could clear this up for me would be appreciated

Of course you can, they are literally the same exact thing, just take into account that the provi gets into your system right away while the mast will kick in over time based on the attached ester (Prop or Enan)

I, personally, would still probably choose to run a very low dose of test along with the above proposed cycle... JMO

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Way back in the day, I knew a few people who ran EQ only cycles and they liked it. If I'm not mistaken they ran it at 800mg/wk but don't quote me on that since you're going back a decade (almost).

I hate it! the irritability is crazy shit. used 1000mg wk, You loose that relaxed upbeat feeling you get from test.

IF you use eq only than Add HCG at least. Adding pregnenolone helped with the irritable EQ moods.

Last edited:

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
My take on the proviron is obviously higher androgens, And this was one of the old school options for a cycle.

From my understanding the gains are slow(equipoise) but steady and lean quality.So with today's option of bold cyp.
Same idea but kicks in quicker (I'm sure u knew that) I think it would be a neat expirement!

As far as masterone good question.....

EQ only Gains are decent on 1000mg or more, anything less than 600mg ew is a waste of time ino.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Of course you can, they are literally the same exact thing, just take into account that the provi gets into your system right away while the mast will kick in over time based on the attached ester (Prop or Enan)

I, personally, would still probably choose to run a very low dose of test along with the above proposed cycle... JMO

YES, add test, good call.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011

Back in the day that is how many ran their cycles to.... trt dose of test with whatever else they were running during the course of their cycle.

AndroSport

AndroSport

Jul 8, 2012
True, I learned from experimentation back in the day originally and had no resources, like this forum, to tell me the correct way to do things. After f ucking myself up running multiple compounds by themselves with no test (deca and others) I figured out it was much better to have some test in there.

The mexican pharmacists i used to get my gear from surely didn't have any useful information lol :)

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
Like everyone said, run at least a small dose of test in there.

GreatGunz

GreatGunz

VIP
Jun 10, 2011
guys im not thinking of running this just wanted ur thoughts an if you knewof it

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic