Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

EPI SMASH experiment... BLACKSTONE LABS

D

dknompton

Feb 5, 2014
TREN A BOL is an epistane clone with another non methylated anabolic androgenic compound which seems to be relatively new

I thought it was a tren prohormone? And I didn't think it had anything else in it.

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
Damnit I just realized what I did... Had been reading about trenabol but started this and meant to type EPi smash lOG LMAO.... I at least got the description right .....

sorry guys!! This is the epistane compound

Last edited:
D

dknompton

Feb 5, 2014
Ah that makes since lol I was like trenabol sounds a lot like tren haha. Epismash has epi and hexadrone. Hexa is supposed to be similar to epi but I haven't found much info on it, so I'll definitely be watching this log. If it is like epi I hope you got some joint support, I just run an epi cycle and by week 2 my joints were pretty rough even on joint support so I imagine stacking with something that is supposed to be similar could increase that effect. good luck on your run bro

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
Yea op is gonna correct my tren-tarded thread title, glad you guys caught my typo.

i have run an EPi clone before (e-stane) and liked it a lot for strength gains and I am usually not susceptible to joint issues when using winstrol so I should be okay but since the intensity of MOUNTAIN DOG training is so high I will keep an eye on symptoms

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
Smashed shit today.... OCCLUSION LEG WORK OUT...

diet today was 16 oz chicken
1 huge sweet potato probably 300g 3 cups of green veggies 4 whole eggs 1/4 cup 2% cheese
2.5 cups brown basmati rice
2scoops American neutracuticals 0 carb whey iso in 2 cups of almond milk
.4lb trimmed t bone steak

Workout consisted of ham curls 3 warm ups, 4 working sets with slowed movement
Follows by 8 sets of leg press with 4 sec drops up to 16 plates total, 8 reps per set

1.5 hack squats with 8 plates... 300a type platform hack, pivot hack squat not a sliding hack sled
straight leg deads

then the grand finale occlusion or blood flow restriction training on quad extensions for 5 sets w minimal and timed resting intervals

In all there were 27 sets, where 19 were working sets... Needless to say my legs are TOAST!

Was happy with this workout for sure

i am not paying john meadows to train me however I am subscribed to his express pay site for 3 months and am using the resources there ... Tons of great info and articles, as well as great work outs that push the limits

out of respect to john I am not going to post the details of the workouts as this is his proprietary info and just will be giving an outline of the basic movements and highlights to log my progress on this BSL PH run and possibly will continue on after 4 weeks for purposes of loging mountain dog methods specifically

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
Damn I updated this yesterday about my epic back day and wtf I guess I must have hit preview and not post. well that's ****ing annoying!!!

about to go bang on my chest and shoulders

quicj recap on the past couple days... Absolutely destroyed arms to the point where I couldn't curl a 15lb DB this weekend

mountain dog advocates training bis and tris together for max pump.

Yesterday i hit several variations of rows with my second movement being DB rows and I did a challenge set where I rowed 110s for 18 reps per side

Followed this up with some pullovers 4 sets of 12 and then pull downs where my training partner applied pressure to the stack to stretch out lats

finished with banded hyper extensions same as last week.

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
Smashed all workouts this past week ... Making it through intense 20 set workouts and not running any gear.. Again I will point out my last test bloodwork was 176 and free test was very very low!

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
I have no idea how far into this 4 week run I am at but I'm guessing I must be into week 4

All I know is that I just ****ing beasted my workout like no other
Took some mountain dog movements and pieced together my own chest an shoulder split today

started off with decline hammer smith press to warm up
3 sets of 225 for 8 reps with a 3 second pause at the top

followed by 5x5 incline bench
225x 5
225x5
225x5
225x5
245x5

then the jumbo set
incline DB press
all for 8 reps
45#
100#

finished with DB flies
30x10
35x10
35x10
and then burnout push-ups off an exercise step feet up on a bench

went to light shoulders after this
front raises
17.5x10
20x15
25x20

machine press superset with rear delts

2x100x10 rea delt
3x120 x8 3 second pause at the top machine shoulder press

Last edited:
jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
Feeling great after yesterday's training session... So good that i was gonna be off today but I'm going to hit some lagging body parts

V

Vick

MuscleHead
Jun 13, 2012
Any experience with Hexadrone by itself?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic