jacobss
What's New?

Entertainers You Wish would Drop off the Face of the Earth

barbellbeast

barbellbeast

MuscleHead
Oct 4, 2010
Better then Karaoke Grizz!!

Paris Hilton - can someone tell me why this grade A knob slobber is famous please besides having a rich grandpa??

On that note: the Kardashians. The only reason they're famous is one of those whore's made a sex tape with some dude who was famous at the moment but has fizzled away since, right?

His Grizzness

His Grizzness

May 18, 2011
On that note: the Kardashians. The only reason they're famous is one of those whore's made a sex tape with some dude who was famous at the moment but has fizzled away since, right?

No, they're famous because the biological father had somethig to do with OJ's defense team, IIRC. And the new husband/step-father is Bruce Jenner who is a gold medal Olympian, I'm pretty sure. So that's how they got the show. And the because they were rich with nothing to do, it made for "good" television which brought them fame. Plus, Kim is kind of attractive. Khloe is a fucking wildabeest, but Kim is hot.

Sadie

Sadie

TID Lady Member
Oct 2, 2010
Everyone involved in "Jersey Shore". I don't even have cable and I've never watched an episode, but if some fuck calls himself "The Situation"? He needs to tie a cinder block to his ankles and jump off a bridge. That snooki thing too.

I heard on the radio that Japan air Jersey shore over there, but they didn't keep the name Jersey Shore. Their name for it translates to something like "The Stupid Spaghetti People".

I didn't even know who Perez Hilton was, I had to google it just seeing a couple pictures I already hate that faggot.

x2 on the cast of "Jersey Shore." Wish I would have known you could become wealthy acting like a ratard. I would have been filthy rich a long time ago.

ugh.. stupid spaghetti people.. yeaaahhh fuck jersey shore seriously.. i have never seen it other than in real life and let me tell u .. i am allowed to say this im italian/sicilian... it makes me.. physically ill to admit that i share heritage with anything off that show... guidos in GENERAL should be wiped off earth famous or not! ugh gross lol the only thing that sounded remotely interesting is i heard that walking sperm bank Snookie got punched in the face lol

who the hell is Perez Hilton LOL hes on the radio occasionally in the morning and hes sounds flamin ass gay lol never cared enough to google hehe

Sadie

Sadie

TID Lady Member
Oct 2, 2010
ROFLMAO!! ok lol so i still dont know who the fuck perez hilton is but lol!! i thought i would share this lol!!

why is he onthe radio or known at all other than perhaps making news for getting beat on at a Pride rally? is he another "im famous for no reason" people like ALL of the kardashians?

Attachments

• perez-hilton-celebrity-perez-hilton-hello-kitty-demotivational-poster-1266874267.jpg
    perez-hilton-celebrity-perez-hilton-hello-kitty-demotivational-poster-1266874267.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 85
mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
Man did we miss your posts Sadie......Just calling it like it is, great to have you back.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I was about to drop this on but Irish beat me to it!!!

katie_couric_x200.jpg

So I will see your Communist Media Elites and raise you ROSIE O'DONNELL!!! READ IT AND WEEP!!!

300_111318.jpg

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic