Latest Member
TableEffit
What's New?

Ensure nutrition shakes

StrongLyfe

StrongLyfe

Mr. Worxx
Aug 25, 2012
I use washed and rinsed Gatorade bottles and pre-make my whey shakes and throw a couple in my cooler bag.

You can get one of those old person daily pill boxes and throw in your multi, joint sup, fish oil, etc too.

Nice idea and thanks for that suggestion as I have plenty of Gatorade or Propel bottles lying around so may save them for shakes. As for the pill boxes that's great, to keep supp tabs organized for each day or time of day

StrongLyfe

StrongLyfe

Mr. Worxx
Aug 25, 2012
At Walmart here it's $23 for 12 cans @ 235mL. Robbery.

Seems things are a lot more expensive in Canada or even the UK than in the States...most likely the import duties what added to the cost

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
I was going to suggest something similar to what HGh said. You can make a whey shake more of a meal replacement by adding some carbs and fats of your choice. Like oatmeal and coconut oil.

Reactions: HGH
HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013
I was going to suggest something similar to what HGh said. You can make a whey shake more of a meal replacement by adding some carbs and fats of your choice. Like oatmeal and coconut oil.

every now and then i add coconut oil. i tried oatmeal but it's too chunky for me to get down. i also tried rice cereal (like Cream of Wheat, but rice), but it's so heavy that it sinks to the bottom of the shake instantly. Then it's an undrinkable mass.

the corn flour is great because it stays mixed in the shake and is also not dense or chunky or overly gritty.

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
Get steel cut oats(already small pieces) and a good blender.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
You can also throw in a couple meal replacement bars here and there.

H

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
I'm in fla. And it's a generic equivalent. 12 can for 10 bucks.
Wait, so you are in Florida and you are drinking Ensure during Crossfit......

do they offer shuffle board at your retirement home as well?

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
Wait, so you are in Florida and you are drinking Ensure during Crossfit......

do they offer shuffle board at your retirement home as well?

Only if you wear a thong. ......so yes

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Get a case of those RTDs (ready to drink) of Syntha 6 or other stuff. A lil pricey maybe, but a helluva lot better than Ensure.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
I bought 12 cases of RTD 51's that were expired a few years ago. Just as good at a damn good price.

B

bossman

Sep 26, 2014
I use washed and rinsed Gatorade bottles and pre-make my whey shakes and throw a couple in my cooler bag.

You can get one of those old person daily pill boxes and throw in your DBOL, ABOMBS, and WINNY too.

fixed that for ya

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic