Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Endocrinologist

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
My endo tries to keep me just above low normal, which is where one pump/day of 1.62% gel puts me. I like using 2 pumps, which puts me high normal. 2-3 days before having my blood test, I go back down to 1 pump/day. He prescribes 2 pumps/day. If you are using injectable, obviously timing should be a bit different as retention time much longer. Game the system.
I won't play games with a moron.

B

Bilter

VIP Member
Jun 7, 2011
give blood every 8 weeks. That is what I do. My last blood test my T levels were in the 800's while my hematocrit was low (i don't recall the numbers off the top of my head). The only thing that showed in the high range was free T.. Im good with that and so was my Doc

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Yeah the Dr’s are strange on prescription T. It really is a game for us to drop down because they don’t want us at a higher range at any point. My Endo wanted me to take a shot and then get a blood draw 4 days later. It’s stupid how they are, but i am like, sure we can play this game. I give them info they want to hear so I can get what I need…. It’s dumb, it never was like this. My previous doc was like, what’s the highest limit, okay, let’s have you there. Now there are all these restrictions and super sensitive tests.

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
I know all the tricks brothers. I've been doing this for a long time, on TRT or other stuff for many years. I just did not want to deal with a doctor that knows very little about his own profssiona nd sub-discipline. My lat doc was fine until he refused to update my vaccine deferral. I know a lot about vaccines and a lot about criminology. If I know that much more than an MD and the D's decision is having me make sure I am hypo to walk into his office and then hope that all my bloods are where he wants them or he will push more med then I am out the door. We all have options. I have no need to hire a fool to manage my health. The health profession has really depreciated in the past decades and it has accelerated during the last 3 years.

Reactions: ceo
beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
I find that most physicians are nothing but proxies for whatever their EHR/CDS recommends, which is preprogrammed with bias for shoving pharmaceuticals up your ass. But honestly, a lot of stuff comes down to shit lifestyle choices, so they're just catering to that mindset. Give them a pill, and it'll be all better for everyone. The patient doesn't have to hold themselves accountable for their diet, inactivity, and substance abuse, the doctor gets you out the door and gets paid, and pharma gets another patient latched onto its teat.

Overall, doctors couldn't count their balls and get the same number twice. In my whole life, I've never encountered any physician that had the capacity (or desire/motivation) to truly diagnose. Nowadays, the entire education system is just pumping them out cookie-cutter form. Just follow the on-screen directions and write a prescription. Oh, and make damn sure you adhere to the bullet points of DEI and don't offend anyone. Because being fat isn't a choice, right? These people are victims.

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
I find that most physicians are nothing but proxies for whatever their EHR/CDS recommends, which is preprogrammed with bias for shoving pharmaceuticals up your ass. But honestly, a lot of stuff comes down to shit lifestyle choices, so they're just catering to that mindset. Give them a pill, and it'll be all better for everyone. The patient doesn't have to hold themselves accountable for their diet, inactivity, and substance abuse, the doctor gets you out the door and gets paid, and pharma gets another patient latched onto its teat.

Overall, doctors couldn't count their balls and get the same number twice. In my whole life, I've never encountered any physician that had the capacity (or desire/motivation) to truly diagnose. Nowadays, the entire education system is just pumping them out cookie-cutter form. Just follow the on-screen directions and write a prescription. Oh, and make damn sure you adhere to the bullet points of DEI and don't offend anyone. Because being fat isn't a choice, right? These people are victims.
How did you channel me!

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
give blood every 8 weeks. That is what I do. My last blood test my T levels were in the 800's while my hematocrit was low (i don't recall the numbers off the top of my head). The only thing that showed in the high range was free T.. Im good with that and so was my Doc
This doesn't work for everyone. My RBC/HCT rebounds within 2 weeks of donating and is sometimes higher than it was before I donated.

Reactions: blm
massimo1

massimo1

VIP Member
Dec 16, 2022
Even though I see an endo, I believe if you are sufficienty educated and aware of your body and have your blood tests in order, it can be DYI. That means paying attention to RBC, hematocrit, cholesterol, etc. Really not so hard to do. However, if you need a script, you need an endo.

blm

blm

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2023
This doesn't work for everyone. My RBC/HCT rebounds within 2 weeks of donating and is sometimes higher than it was before I donated.
That's about the same time frame for my rebound as well. I still donate because I do feel better when I do.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic