Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

Emotional Gear Heads This Is Funny

Sep 11, 2012
Ok so I'm on a large cycle right now. Lot of test, deca, anadrol, nolvadex, anastrozole and hcg. Now this has happened before, I'll be watching a movie (Action) and for no reason what so ever I start crying for no reason. This has happened before a handful of times and thank god no one was here. I always start laughing a bit asking myself "Where the hell did that come?" I know for a fact this has happened to thousands of you and it has my curiosity. Does anyone out there know where this comes, as it would never happen in public. This is both annoying and funny at the same time. Tell us about your experience with this and if you have tricks to get rid of it. Maybe it's that time of month, but seriously let's hear your stories. Thanks to all

Sep 11, 2012
Come on guys, don't be shy, or are you just so happening to be crying right now. Ha!

Bubbagump

Bubbagump

Feb 28, 2013
I don't cry.. but I hear that it can happen when estro is a little high. Just what I hear..

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
i was actually so stressed out one day that i decided to eat my pre workout Dbol and do some squats n deads (even though it was a rest day) just to relieve some stress, and in the middle of a pull tears just started streaming down my face. so i dropped the bar and scrolled through my playlist to find the hardest hitting, most pissed off, loudest, fastest metal song i could find and tried the pull again. AGAIN the tears flowed! so i said fukkit and finished my set with tears pouring down my face like a waterfall.
that was the first time i cried in like 7 years and the last time since...

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
I can't watch any of these things when I'm on:

Marley and Me
SPCA commercials
Biggest loser
any facebook video where a soldier surprises his kid from coming back home
Dog rescue videos on fb or twitter

There are a few more but ya, I hear you barking loud and clear.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011

Marley and Me
SPCA commercials
Biggest loser

You fukker you are the one always posting those exact kinds of vids when I'm on... YOu're doing it intentionally!

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011

Marley and Me
SPCA commercials
Biggest loser

yea the soldier coming home and the dog rescue shit always gets me choked up too.
documentaries about 9/11 get me every time too

Dex

Dex

VIP Member
Mar 30, 2011
lol Yea, definitely happens. Ditto on the soldiers coming home to their families and the dog rescues.

I remember it was late one night and I got choked up watching the scene in Jerry Maguire when his client "makes it" and they are all happy and shit. I think they get all teared up so I did too.

RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
I cried during the lion king........

And the soldiers coming home definitely.... cried each time my brother came back from his tours..... cried at my sisters husbands funeral, he was killed saving another soldiers life.

Last edited:
HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
i cried at the end of The Green Mile.
that was the 10 years ago i was referring to in my first post...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic