Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Joannafit
What's New?

Email providers..Securenym, Countermail, Safe-mail, etc.

Hanniballickedher

Hanniballickedher

MuscleHead
Dec 12, 2010
I use Secure-email their servers are located in Turkey:

1.) What is NoDNS.org / SecMail.in / Secure-Email.org ?
Our website is a anonymous email service. You can sign up for free to use our free email services. You can send anonymously emails. We replace your IP in the email header. We do not store any log files. You get many features. Test it and join now our services. NoDNS.org is online since 2004. We have 7 servers in 2 data centers in Turkey. We have 21.483 users and 18.871 VIP users (17/06/2010). We have daily total 400.000- 800.000 incoming and outgoing emails.You are welcome.

2. Can I see a example email header ?
Yes, here is a example:

MIME-Version: 1.0
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
X-Mailer: SecMail.in
Subject: mobile
Reply-To: <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="ISO-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
Content-Disposition: inline

You can not find any sender IP address.

3. Can investigators track my email back to my PC ?
No, email sent by subscribers can not be tracked back. Subscriber's IP address or ISP provider's network address never show up in the email (email header). We peplace your IP with our Server IP addresses.

4. Do you allow spam?
We does not allow to send spam emails at any time. Any account used for any kind of mass mailing is not permitted by contract and will be terminated without refund.
5. Do you have a FREE account?
Yes Sure, you need only to SignUp and you get the Free Account.

If you are happy with our services you can start a Upgrade to get more features otherwise you can use the Free account for ever.

Do you have a technical email support ?
Yes Sure. You can upgrade your free account to a VIP account and you can contact us any time. You find our email address on the Contact Us website.

The free users have no email support.
6. Do you pass out information about anonymous email sent to anyone ?
We are committed to the privacy of our users, and will absolutely not release any kind of user data.
7. Do you store IPs or LogFiles?
Subscriber's IP address or ISP provider's network address never show up in the email (email header). We peplace your IP with our Server IP addresses. We do not store any Logfiles or other details from you. You are 100% secure.

Last edited:
captaincaveman

captaincaveman

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 17, 2010
Nothing wrong with some of the free services. However, (personally) I want to pay someone to be watching out for me. I want to be able to bitch and complain and get a response when something goes wrong. I do not want to hear, "Well, what do you expect? It is free."

Just my .02. Thanks for the info Hanni. The more the better on this thread. GREAT INFO!
-CC-

captaincaveman

captaincaveman

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 17, 2010
I think Countermail and Securenym are the best two paid providers of secure email services. Just my humble opinion.

BUT, it really depends on what you are trying to do. None of them think on their own. The user must know how to use the tools available and apply the tools to their business.

For the average user that that sends email occasionally to a vendor, the two options above may be over-kill.

-CC-

slicwilly2000

slicwilly2000

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2010
From the research I've done, countermail and securenym.net are the best options. I'd advocate countermail at work but a lot of people I work with have enough trouble with hotmail. I do intend to get a few people that are computer literate that deal with sensitive information to use it. My boss has a hard time opening up an excel document. Countermail has a ton of great features. The only thing I don't like about it is that it's incorporated in Sweden.

Slic.

Ogre717

Ogre717

TID Official Lab Rat
Jul 22, 2011
bump. dont want this to get lost in the archives.

keith1569

keith1569

Apr 29, 2012
I like countermail and neomailbox

Although secure-email in Turkey looks promising to

athens

athens

May 16, 2011
Countermail is great, and since you have the option of keeping your own private key off their servers you should keep your private key on your own computer or a flash drive. I also like the USB key option with Countermail. The weak point in any system is sending e-mail to those people who choose not to use encrypted e-mail. Cryptoheaven has a feature that encrypts the e-mail you send to another user and they need to know the correct question and answer to decrypt the message. And regardless if any secure e-mail provider tells you they scrub ips, you still need to use a anon proxy like Tor, or JonDo. This link has quite a bit of e-mail security info.

V

Vick

MuscleHead
Jun 13, 2012
Countermail gives you 30day trial, just enough time to find a new dom.

keith1569

keith1569

Apr 29, 2012
Ya just long enough to get u hooked Haha
Its a great service

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I like the ability to create an alias with counter mail... I've been there on caveman's suggestion and I am very happy.

keith1569

keith1569

Apr 29, 2012
Ya the ailias feature is great!
I like to set up a folder for each ailias and have the mail auto go to its folder

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic