Members
Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

Elitropin's are changing tops again

Mr.Sinister

Mr.Sinister

Feb 28, 2012
I just read, for those of you whom use such things, that Elitropin is changing their tops to black tops with the word ELI inscribed on top, so as not to be counterfeited easy.

It turns out they manufacture for a few different companies and may have mistakenly, according to them sent out a lower IU batch by mistake, so they are taking a few steps to ensure it won't happen again.

I personally like them and like the idea of that change, but it doesn't make me comfortable knowing people could've received something other then what was promised.:confused:

YAMAHA147

YAMAHA147

MuscleHead
Feb 23, 2012
For a company that big and known, producing and selling a batch with a lower IU is a major fuckup. Shows how good there Quality Control is..smh

Ms.Wetback

Ms.Wetback

VIP Lady Member
Sep 27, 2010
For a company that big and known, producing and selling a batch with a lower IU is a major fuckup. Shows how good there Quality Control is..smh

Back in the day HG amps were tested and they even came back low. Just because it has a big pharm label doesn't mean they aren't ripping you off.

NutNut

NutNut

MuscleHead
Jul 25, 2011
Back in the day HG amps were tested and they even came back low. Just because it has a big pharm label doesn't mean they aren't ripping you off.

I'd question if those were real HG as big pharma has some extremely strict QC that are mandated due to legality issues.

I

itrain

Mar 21, 2012
10iu with serum of 5.7 lol where is the rest of the gh????

M

Miker

Jun 11, 2011
I seen a serum test with 12 nd, which is still low compared to some of the other gh's out there.

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
10iu with serum of 5.7 lol where is the rest of the gh????

what does that mean or what are you reffering to? Are you saying that his gh is off or low? I did an IGF test about 2 mo ago and mine came back at 535 so i know they are on point. these are the only onese i have used for yrs and never had any negative issues with quality.

goldy

goldy

Chutzpah VIP
Jan 17, 2011
I have seen the pics of the new ones and they look amazing. great "looking" product top to bottom and the black tops look sexy... Just waiting on the test results to see what the new formula looks like. hope its good!

Ms.Wetback

Ms.Wetback

VIP Lady Member
Sep 27, 2010
I'd question if those were real HG as big pharma has some extremely strict QC that are mandated due to legality issues.

Then my hubby's CVS must have been getting bad vials and amps. He is on HRT and a long time back he would get 1cc vials, we had it tested and it came in low. Either the testing facility had no clue or it was short.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I have seen the pics of the new ones and they look amazing. great "looking" product top to bottom and the black tops look sexy... Just waiting on the test results to see what the new formula looks like. hope its good!

always wonder what is meant by "the new formula". GH is a chain of 191 proteins, right? if you slip in another one, or get rid of one, it's no longer GH, as I understand it. Do you mean their production methodology that might alter the purity?

in all my years, I've not heard much negative about the elitropins.... it's pretty much all be good reports.

goldy

goldy

Chutzpah VIP
Jan 17, 2011
it was stated to alter purity. we will see.

M

Miker

Jun 11, 2011
what does that mean or what are you reffering to? Are you saying that his gh is off or low? I did an IGF test about 2 mo ago and mine came back at 535 so i know they are on point. these are the only onese i have used for yrs and never had any negative issues with quality.

You can't really go buy IGF test. The test itrain is talking about is HGH Serum test. It's probably the only legit test you can test to determine the amount of GH you are getting in a 10iu vial. Anything over 2.9 is consider on a serum test. It' like when you get a testosterone serum test, it's measured the same way. A lot of people are turning to this test now and it's cheap, $50 to get it done. It's starting to catch on on a lot of boards now.

For example: Pharm HGH will at 5 to 6ius will give you a reading around 20.0 nd. You'll notice rips scored high only because they are said to contain 13ius per vial instead of 10ius. Who really knows but that's the word.

Here's couple of results from other members, these are all 10ius taken 3 hours before blood work.

ThankTropins: 19.7
Novos: 20.2
Rips: 30.2
Hygetropin: 0.9
Generic Jins: 1.9
Elitropin: 4.8
Elitropin: 12.0
Kigs: 0.3
Taitropin: 5.8

There will be a lot of results posted on different board. Like I said the people are started to do the right thing and get the right test done.

I'm going to get HK's blue tops test next week if I have time and Thanktropins tested after that.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic