Members
Latest Member
jacobss

Elite FTS Knee and Elbow sleeves

J-dub

J-dub

MuscleHead
Feb 16, 2013
I really don't know how people get those heavy sleeves on there's no stretch to them

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
The super heavies are to thick for my liking but the heavies work great. They're just single ply. I highly recommend them to anyone who is squatting.

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
Just curious how many of you use the elbow sleeves and how do they help with you guys with probs like tendinitis ... Thinking about getting me some

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Just curious how many of you use the elbow sleeves and how do they help with you guys with probs like tendinitis ... Thinking about getting me some

I use SS's knee sleeves as my elbow sleeves. It's the 7mm Rheband (the blues). You may be able to pick them up at jakals gym. I know Titans makes a similar pair.

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
I have the heavy elbows and the super heavy knees. The knees are a bitch to get on and off, but worth it. I only use them for my heaviest sets and then it's a race to get them off. I only use the elbows when my joints are bothering me. I wouldn't say that they help with healing or preventing tendinitis, but they make lifting more comfortable.

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
Good to know... Been using some inzer knee wraps for my heaviest squat sets but some days my elbow joints just feel shot and I think this will help for longevity

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
When you squat you should pull the bar into your back and that puts a lot of pressure on the elbows. It's not uncommon for plers to have elbow pain for this reason.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic