Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

El Chapo sends threatening message to ISIS

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
I will bet a truckload of McGriddles your wrong....Where do u Republicans get these crazy ideas from? Next you will tell us the Jimmy Johns drivers will wipe out hungry ISIS operatives residing in the US....

You wouldn't understand. I know it's hard for brain dead, tree hugging, feminist liberals like you to think people wold be opposed to terrorist and terrorism acts. You probably suggest if we just tolerate, coexist, fight climate change and give them hugs it will be ok.

I'm not a Republican by the way. Registered independent.

Titan

Titan

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2010
Isis is funded by those Islamic states in the area that control oil.
So the question is: Who has more power; the oil cartel or the drug cartel?

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
Well the last thing we want is El Chapo in charge of oil and drugs. But I'm happy to let them kill bunches of each other.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
**** Pedro, El Chappo has my vote!!!!

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Not going to happen.. 1st off what are they going to do..chop them up with weedeaters..run em over with their ride along lawn mowers? ISIS has OUR Abrams tanks, uparmored humvees, MRAPS, thousands of small arms etc.
Chapo ain't gonna do squat, he's trying to score public points, hoping for a deal like we did with the mafia during Cuban crisis and WW11

DaSarge

DaSarge

VIP Member
Nov 20, 2014
I'll take a beaner over a raghead anyday...

hawkeye

hawkeye

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2011
It would not be out of the question since the CIA has dabbled in moving cocaine and other drugs before in Central America. Maybe they focus on intercepting a few more of Chapo's shipments and really piss in their Cheerios. It would be great to see them all kill each other.

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
"EXCLUSIVE: Blogger hoodwinks millions with hoax story about El Chapo declaring war on ISIS for destroying shipments of his 'Middle East-bound' cocaine"

"Update: Another blogger now claims he was the origin of the story and made it up as satire, but whether he’s telling the truth or making the claim out of fear or for publicity is up for the viewer to decide."

http://www.infowars.com/el-chapo-reportedly-threatens-isis-over-drug-trade/

StrongLyfe

StrongLyfe

Mr. Worxx
Aug 25, 2012
Well the last thing we want is El Chapo in charge of oil and drugs. But I'm happy to let them kill bunches of each other.
In the end it will most likely burnish El Chapo's reputation if his organization can pull it off though.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic