Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

El Chapo sends threatening message to ISIS

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
It turns out a Mexican blogger leaked the message after it was sent email encrypted directly to the Abu Bakr al Baghdadi, a prominent ISIS leader. The blogger has intimate ties with actual Sinaloa cartel members, so it looks as if the warning is indeed legit.

The three central cartels which move drugs across Mexico, as well as the rest of the world, are The Sinaloa Cartel, The Revolutionary Armed Forces of Colombia (FARC) and Los Zetas.

With the Middle East having become a burgeoning scene for cocaine, ecstasy and other party-based drugs, the cartels have been expanding their operational reach to these regions, hoping to heavily profit from the oil industries rich princes and wealthy businessmen who have been fueling the growing nightlife scene.

ISIS. As drugs are not a part of the organizations ideology for a Muslim State, ISIS fighters have been destroying shipments of drugs from the cartels.

The cartels have made it clear that ISIS just made a huge mistake by destroying their shipments. It’s clear from the leaked emails that they are not only extremely mad, but are definitely willing to step up and take the organization out if they continue to mess with their business.

Here’s part of the leaked email:

“You [ISIS] are not soldiers. You are nothing but lowly p*ssies. Your god cannot save you from the true terror that my men will levy at you if you continue to impact my operation.”
“My men will destroy you. The world is not yours to dictate. I pity the next son of a wh*re that tries to interfere with the business of the Sinaloa Cartel. I will have their heart and tongue torn from them.”

It looks like it’s on. It would be ironic that the group who ends up taking out ISIS is El Chapo’s drug cartel! They seem up to the task and it could be worth giving immunity to this guy in exchange for him and his boys taking out ISIS once and for all!

Mr. Wiggly

Mr. Wiggly

MuscleHead
Oct 15, 2011
Wow...............interesting

TheSpectre

TheSpectre

MuscleHead
May 4, 2013
Unless, ISIS is secretly backed by Israel and the US (as some claim), the cartels have them outgunned, out-experienced, better organized, and more ruthless.

Isn't it funny that all those drugs are meant for princes, businessmen, and other rich hypocrite Muslims....

Mr. Wiggly

Mr. Wiggly

MuscleHead
Oct 15, 2011
Im supprised ISIS is not gobbling it up though. Evidently they are all on captagon. But i Guess thats more for extreme motivation rather than recreation. No body eats MDMA and then goes gun fighting.

Mr. Wiggly

Mr. Wiggly

MuscleHead
Oct 15, 2011
Isn't it funny that all those drugs are meant for princes, businessmen, and other rich hypocrite Muslims....

Yep, and I have a bunch of friends that worked in Dubai and its like if you get caught with anything but this shitty tobacco type thing they had, you were toast.

TheSpectre

TheSpectre

MuscleHead
May 4, 2013
Yep, and I have a bunch of friends that worked in Dubai and its like if you get caught with anything but this shitty tobacco type thing they had, you were toast.

Death sentence for drugs there. They are all about controlling the citizen population over there.

Brodel154

Brodel154

MuscleHead
Jul 3, 2011
Unless, ISIS is secretly backed by Israel and the US (as some claim), the cartels have them outgunned, out-experienced, better organized, and more ruthless.

The cartel won't do shit, because ISIS is backed by the US and Israhell.

This operation will get squashed very quick.

T

Torres

MuscleHead
Sep 16, 2013
That would be awesome if those Cartel's destroyed ISIS !!
Just how the MOB helped out the US during World War II , now the Cartel's may do the same to help out the world in ridding it of scum Mongrels !!!

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
That would be awesome if those Cartel's destroyed ISIS !!
Just how the MOB helped out the US during World War II , now the Cartel's may do the same to help out the world in ridding it of scum Mongrels !!!

Just heard a report on the radio today that the mob is willing to protect New York against isis.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
I think you're gonna start seeing criminal organizations, biker gangs, street gangs and others take a stand against isis and terrorists.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
I will bet a truckload of McGriddles your wrong....Where do u Republicans get these crazy ideas from? Next you will tell us the Jimmy Johns drivers will wipe out hungry ISIS operatives residing in the US....

I think you're gonna start seeing criminal organizations, biker gangs, street gangs and others take a stand against isis and terrorists.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic