Members
Latest Member
Joannafit
What's New?

Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson

Azog

Azog

Sep 9, 2012
Who the hell cares what he does? I don't care or want to know. The dude busts his ass in the gym and has for a very long time. He seems like a really cool guy, like Arnold back in the 70/80s. He weighed 275 for the Pain and Gain movie, he posted this himself on Facebook a few months ago.

275?! Thats impressive considering he was pretty lean. Guy is a monster!

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
Deny deny deny. Don't make it a point to say you're natural if it never comes up, but deny that shit until the end if they ask you. Until this society can stop judging and making steroids a stigma, and the LEO stop all of this BS with busts and continuing this hunt, I won't, for a second, fault anyone for denying it.

Now, if I am talking to you in the gym, and I never ask, but you keep telling me you're natty when clearly you're not, then I get pissy. STFU with all that noise!

kid666

kid666

VIP Member
Jan 28, 2011
Yeah no doubt hes jacked now...Lot of hard work put into his physque...impressive..

S

sofargone561

Feb 26, 2013
When your in the spot light like that he has to deny it. Think of how many deals he would lose just from the negative publicity i dont think he hides it because he cares what people thinks i think he hides it becuase its the smartest thing for his career. We all know hes on lol

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Really being in the spot-light like that if he confessed to aas the feds would be all over his ass trying to hang him, trying to make an example.

HE is jus being smart really.

DF

DF

VIP Member
Jul 7, 2012
The brother looks great! Although I'd like to know what specific compounds he's using. Rock tell me!

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
The brother looks great! Although I'd like to know what specific compounds he's using. Rock tell me!

Start with the genetics of a viking, a near endless bank account and the best trainers, doctors and "chemists" around. Really it is impressive how big this dude can really get. I'm gonna check out the movie tomorrow....will let you guys know how it is.

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
Start with the genetics of a viking, a near endless bank account and the best trainers, doctors and "chemists" around. Really it is impressive how big this dude can really get. I'm gonna check out the movie tomorrow....will let you guys know how it is.

Ain't that the truth! MOst of these guys get personal chefs while they are getting ready for specific roles too! Can you imagine someone cooking the perfect calorie and macro intake for oyu every single day, a trainer to keep you motivated, access to the best quality aas and Hgh?

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Ain't that the truth! MOst of these guys get personal chefs while they are getting ready for specific roles too! Can you imagine someone cooking the perfect calorie and macro intake for oyu every single day, a trainer to keep you motivated, access to the best quality aas and Hgh?

It's a dream to just about all of us.

When it comes to the movie sets (I personally know a couple of big screen actors-I won't name drop cuz that's gay) the production company lays out the red carpet and they provide them exactly to a "T" what they need. So if a nutritionalist and a personal chef are there to tell you what to eat and when to eat it (especially when making a movie about a coke-head steroid user) to look the part, I'm sure they'll pull all the stops and shoot with the big guns.

I like the dude as an actor anyhow, I wasn't a big wrestling fan.....I enjoyed the old school wwf with the jake the snake, rick rude, andre the giant, JYD, Koko b-ware, Ted Dibiase, ultimate warrior, bushwackers, George the animal steel days....but I haven't watched more than 5 mins since the 90s so I can't comment on him as a wrestler but I respect his skills as an actor for sure and moreso respect his dedication regardless of the tools that he's able to utilize and exploit to carve his physique.

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011

I heard the movie is pretty good. The family of the victims are up in arms though, apparently they are not happy with the comical portrayal of the whole situation when in fact the guys were scumbags. Regardless, I definitely want to see it as well.

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
He can afford the BEST gear and prolly gets it straight from the dr.

Just wondering, how is he able to get it from the Dr. ?

I was wondering if some of the pro bodybuilders are able to do this too.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
I heard the movie is pretty good. The family of the victims are up in arms though, apparently they are not happy with the comical portrayal of the whole situation when in fact the guys were scumbags. Regardless, I definitely want to see it as well.

Didn't get a chance to see it like it was planned....but I'm looking forward to it. Keep hearing good reviews.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic