Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson

Warrior45

Warrior45

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 9, 2012
haha! Obviously the Rock is juicing. He has been working with George Farah for the past three years. What the heck would Dwayne Johnson need George Farah for it wasn't to get him into bb'er shape by getting juiced to the gills. I completely understand why he has to deny it though. It's just laughable that people believe it. Read the comments under that article in the OP.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I would guess he's between 250-260 in that pic, and nice and lean. I think he looks great.

shan

shan

TID Lady Member
Jul 1, 2011
All I can say is hubba hubba...who cares how he got swole....I for one wouldn't hold that against him...I have other things I'd hold against him tho....me for example

J-dub

J-dub

MuscleHead
Feb 16, 2013
Ladies, ladies there's plenty of me to go around. Wait... who were we talking about?

nychris

nychris

MuscleHead
Oct 12, 2012
Who the hell cares what he does? I don't care or want to know. The dude busts his ass in the gym and has for a very long time. He seems like a really cool guy, like Arnold back in the 70/80s. He weighed 275 for the Pain and Gain movie, he posted this himself on Facebook a few months ago.

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
I would love to have a beer with him.in the interviews I have seen he is very down to earth guy.props to him.as far as what he takes don't care.i have a question mark over Obama tho.

J

Jada

Aug 10, 2012
Crazy transformation , that guy is a beast

Bigherm21

Bigherm21

Apr 12, 2012
Yeah big man. All I can think of when I hear his name is when he use to raise his one eyebrow like a homo.

DSFitness

DSFitness

May 2, 2013
Like others have posted who cares if he busts his ass training, hes at it 24/7 reading his tweets.
Plus he has a HUGE fan base and is a major role model, what good would come out of him encouraging the use of steroids, be teenagers abusing the shit out of them to get jacked.
Got a lot of respect for the guy along with any humble BB!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic