Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Dumb question?

S

sarmsoldier

Oct 29, 2023
What is the best place to buy dianabol and if I bought it from someone at the gym how do they get actually good dianabol

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
What is the best place to buy dianabol and if I bought it from someone at the gym how do they get actually good dianabol
Lol, sarmsoldier, you headlined your very first post here "Dumb question," and there are as many dumb ways of going about things as there are dumb questions.

Impatience can create inpatients or "incarcerated" when you seek powerful illegal drugs from someone you barely know ... someone who got his merchandise from someone He barely knows, and someone whose business practices may attract Law Enforcement attention to Him, and to You.

Online or in the gym, mutual Trust is key, and it usually takes time to establish that.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
I always look for guys named Jim at the Gym for good jewce

S

sarmsoldier

Oct 29, 2023
Lol, sarmsoldier, you headlined your very first post here "Dumb question," and there are as many dumb ways of going about things as there are dumb questions.

Impatience can create inpatients or "incarcerated" when you seek powerful illegal drugs from someone you barely know ... someone who got his merchandise from someone He barely knows, and someone whose business practices may attract Law Enforcement attention to Him, and to You.

Online or in the gym, mutual Trust is key, and it usually takes time to establish that.
Thank you and yeah Im in no hurry I have a few years I was just wondering how people got started in it and your right ig building a relationship with people who are trustworthy is the biggest thing

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
Buy a round trip ticket to Thailand, walk into the pharmacy and buy as much d-bol as you can fit in your rectum. Make sure to stop by Pattaya Beach and mess around with the lady boys. It might help make some room for the d-bol. You could probably get 500 Thai pinks up there with a little practice. Just make sure you wrap it up nice and tight or you might have a very anabolic plane ride back.

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
I have been to Pattaya Beach a couple times and had to smuggle gear back on ship, but that was not the preferred technique. Haha
You left out lady boy experience in that explanation sir

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
It is actually a GREAT question.

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
I made some great chili,cheddar cheese and carmelized onions

Who is viewing this thread?