Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

DSIP anyone use?

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
Does anybody use this peptide? Just curious what your thoughts are, dosage, and do you inject or use nasal spray.?

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
Every study I read it was administered intravenously.

956Vette

956Vette

VIP Member
Sep 27, 2010
Naw, DSIP is mildly efficacious snake oil, at best. Not worth the inject/hassle.

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
Naw, DSIP is mildly efficacious snake oil, at best. Not worth the inject/hassle.
My wife and I have been using it for a little over a week and although it seems like we are sleeping better and dreaming more vivid dreams the cost is not worth it at all. I have seen some sites selling for $60-100 for a nasal spray and it only has 25mcg per spray. What I read for you need 300mcg for any amount of difference and the cost for this is ridiculous.

Kind of sucks because I need something that will give me quality sleep not quantity like most sleeping drugs. Due to my work schedule, I cannot get more than6-7 hour per night even if I fall asleep immediately There are not enough hours in the day to get more than that.

Any thoughts on something else to use?

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
A ball-draining BJ works great. Needless to say, I have insomnia right now.

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
My wife and I have been using it for a little over a week and although it seems like we are sleeping better and dreaming more vivid dreams the cost is not worth it at all. I have seen some sites selling for $60-100 for a nasal spray and it only has 25mcg per spray. What I read for you need 300mcg for any amount of difference and the cost for this is ridiculous.

Kind of sucks because I need something that will give me quality sleep not quantity like most sleeping drugs. Due to my work schedule, I cannot get more than6-7 hour per night even if I fall asleep immediately There are not enough hours in the day to get more than that.

Any thoughts on something else to use?
If cost is an issue have you tried Binaural beats or delta 8(legality based on state) blue light filters on electronics? How do you sleep? Wake up alot, how many times do you have to urinate a night. Do you act out your dreams(punching, kicking, or moving) do you need background noise like fan to sleep

lifter6973

lifter6973

Jul 3, 2021
Hey man, I used it from a source no longer around. Nasal spray is useless. Peptide if from a legit source is good. I used it subQ and def slept better.

If I remember right, it was fairly cheap too like 20 bucks a vial or perhaps a little more. I don't recall the dosage but it didn't take much and a vial lasted for about 10 uses. I only used when I really needed the help and I would pin about 30 before going to bed.

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
If cost is an issue have you tried Binaural beats or delta 8(legality based on state) blue light filters on electronics? How do you sleep? Wake up alot, how many times do you have to urinate a night. Do you act out your dreams(punching, kicking, or moving) do you need background noise like fan to sleep
Also cat nip tea human studies are inconclusive.
There is CBD oil
Valerian root see study link below. Pay attention to extraction methods and combinations with valerian and other herbs

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
I have tried Delta 8 but it makes me very groggy in the am no matter how much or little I use. I slept more but waking up as early as I do doesn't seem to get out of my system until mid-morning. I get up at 3:15 or 3:30 am depending on the clients of the day.

I normally only wake up once and do have to urinate. I used to have to get up 4-5 times a nice but have prostate issues under control with supplements.

I am a very violent sleeper sometimes and have had the same dream (very similar) for over 20 years... EVERY single night. Running, hiding, fighting etc.. CRAZY!

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
A ball-draining BJ works great. Needless to say, I have insomnia right now.
Doesn't work for me because I don't get those anymore. When I did get them she would want to talk about feelings for hrs and would inhibit any sleep I would of otherwise gotten.

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
I have tried Delta 8 but it makes me very groggy in the am no matter how much or little I use. I slept more but waking up as early as I do doesn't seem to get out of my system until mid-morning. I get up at 3:15 or 3:30 am depending on the clients of the day.

I normally only wake up once and do have to urinate. I used to have to get up 4-5 times a nice but have prostate issues under control with supplements.

I am a very violent sleeper sometimes and have had the same dream (very similar) for over 20 years... EVERY single night. Running, hiding, fighting etc.. CRAZY!
Good note most violence is done in or transitioning to and from Rem sleep. Have or do you have the means for a sleep study? Specifically a Polysomnography (not a home apnea test) but a onsite sleep clinic?

One time I punched my wife in the face because I was trying to save a monkey from a crocodile. That was a tough one to explain. Recently I woke up yelling at someone don't know who to get the F out of my ear. Lol

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
I can't sleep in a strange place very well and if my wife is not in bed with me I don't sleep at all so sleep studies are probably out unfortunately. My dreams are very real life and very similar just different "players" each time. I have had dream interpreters try to explain why I am always on the run and fighting. They said my mind is in turmoil over unresolved issues that make me want to run from them. For example, two nights ago I walked into the wrong store and before anyone saw me I walked back out and went into the restaurant I was meeting my wife and daughter. Several drug cartel thugs from the other building came in and asked Who walked into their place we acted confused and said we knew nothing so the guy stuck a spoon into my daughter's mouth between her teeth and punched her in the chin so all her teeth came out. Tried to stop them but they held me and made me watch. I have very seriously fucked up dreams like this every single night. Most are not this violent but I am always running and hiding from someone. I'm John Wick within the Guns and ass-kicking ability. I move so slowly in my dreams. I am sure this all stems from my past life (I'm a much nicer, calmer, reasonable man now compared to years ago.)

So even if I sleep I think my mind is still running at full throttle.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic