Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

DS Craze tests positive for designer amphetamines

sityslicker1

sityslicker1

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 6, 2010
Got an email for a supplement company today saying that they were going to quite selling it. I thought this formula got reformulated after a law suit in 2012? Maybe it was all rumors..but their are quite a bit of recent reviews saying it doesn't have the same effect. Honestly I have no idea, who has used any recent batches?

I just did some more digging and the word is that grape original lot # 1205094 with TMG listed first (not creatine) is the only craze worth using these days. Just a heads up in case anyone is thinking about buying a truck load of this stuff. Don't take my word for it though, my info came from many different message boards but this seems to be the census.

macgyver

macgyver

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 24, 2011
I just did some more digging and the word is that grape original lot # 1205094 with TMG listed first (not creatine) is the only craze worth using these days. Just a heads up in case anyone is thinking about buying a truck load of this stuff. Don't take my word for it though, my info came from many different message boards but this seems to be the census.

Yep....that the stuff I have. It's too much. Which is why I still have it 2 years later. There is something not right if your heart is banging away 120bpm while you are trying to sleep 12 hours later.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Here is what Patrick Arnold had to say about it when the Aussies and Swedes first found it: (now it has been found by an independent 3rd party)

These third party tests are another finding further eroding DS's claims that the samples that failed were "counterfeit copies" that had been tampered with.

This was posted on Patrick Arnolds blog Apr 9th

PA is the man, love his Chemistry post! lol

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
Before anybody stocks up the original craze that made me feel like I was on Adderall has been gone for sometime. Without telling anybody or changing the label they removed the "mystery" ingredient and it was obvious for those that used it. This lab must have gotten a sample of their original stuff. I called this shady ass product out a while ago...

http://www.theironden.com/threads/1...f-the-year?highlight=shadiest+supplement+year

Last edited:
Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
I have a few tubs lying around because I never made it through the first. I liked the high, but I found myself in bed 10-12 hrs after taking it with my heart pounding out of my chest. I got up and measured my HR at 120BPM....10-12 hrs after taking a min dose. (and I am very stim tolerant). I can jump right into a 3x per day EC stack with no issue. This stuff is totally different.
That is some serious gear right there.

Superman

Superman

VIP Member
Aug 28, 2012
**** that noise. I use rockstar. In the morning only.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic