• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
You see the issue here Jimbo, you think you are above approach and your word is final, and that is not how it works.

I think everyone has questioned your legitimacy as a physician and where is your experience with AAS? Do you have any or is it just what you have read on the internet on how things should work, not from actually taking anything? Are you a trip and fall doc putting band aids on boo boos? Oh, yes, you treated a DNP death in the ED, yeah ok........

I am responsible for what problems at TID? Moving a thread of yours so you can argue with someone and not muck up the original thread someone created Did you get all butt hurt because someone touched one of the almighty "dr" jim threads.

Any forum "moderator" who is or has made efforts, either covertly or overtly, to reveal the personal identity of it's members, especially if used as a means of retribution for substaintative disagreements within said forum, has behaved unethically, unprofessionally, and is guilty of dereliction of duty and should be promptly removed, IMO.
Sorry, Jim, if you were a real doctor you would know where public information on Physicians is located:
https://npiregistry.cms.hhs.gov/NPPESRegistry/NPIRegistrySearch.do?subAction=reset&searchType=ind
It was a simple name search with a name YOU posted on Meso, so where is that covertly trying to out your identity. How dare someone try and prove a guy who popped up on the boards claiming to be a doctor is actually a doctor, yes, how dare I.

Why don't you see that you are part of the issue ever. You are all butt hurt because you asked to be a mod here and were denied. I'm done with you, have a nice day.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
But LK did forward a complete CV, practice address, speciality and NPDB info regarding a Dr Jim Baker in Texas requesting identity confirmation thru another member on TID.
Can I see a copy of this CV Jimbo since no part of this sentence is the truth besides sending NPI data for physicians named James Baker in the State of Texas, there are 6:
NPIProvider NameStreetCityState/CountryZipPrimary Taxonomy
1477549566 BAKER, JAMES 4909 ASCOT PKWY TEMPLE TX 76502 ALLOPATHIC & OSTEOPATHIC PHYSICIANS
1487650156 BAKER, JAMES 909 W 45TH ST MHSA DIVISION, BLDG 552AUSTIN TX 78751 ALLOPATHIC & OSTEOPATHIC PHYSICIANS
1457359952 BAKER, JAMES 1305 WONDER WORLD DRIVE SUITE 100SAN MARCOS TX 78666 NO PRIMARY TAXONOMY
1295734010 BAKER, JAMES 707 N FIELDER RD SUITE BARLINGTON TX 76012 EYE AND VISION SERVICES PROVIDERS
1093918625 BAKER, JIMMIE 4131 SPICEWOOD SPRINGS RD BUILDING K, SUITE 1AUSTIN TX 78759 BEHAVIORAL HEALTH & SOCIAL SERVICE PROVIDERS
1356365324 BAKER, JAMES 3251 INTERSTATE 45 N SUITE 100CONROE TX 77304 ALLOPATHIC & OSTEOPATHIC PHYSICIANS

basskiller

Friends Remembered
Sep 12, 2010
it gets to the point where we're not reinventing the wheel,, so if it's been written dozen times before, why waste a half hour or more writing it again.. it's the same info and sometimes a lot more info than what you might normally post.. so why the hell not C&P

D

Docd187123

MuscleHead
Dec 2, 2013
You see the issue here Jimbo, you think you are above approach and your word is final, and that is not how it works.

I think everyone has questioned your legitimacy as a physician and where is your experience with AAS? Do you have any or is it just what you have read on the internet on how things should work, not from actually taking anything? Are you a trip and fall doc putting band aids on boo boos? Oh, yes, you treated a DNP death in the ED, yeah ok........

I am responsible for what problems at TID? Moving a thread of yours so you can argue with someone and not muck up the original thread someone created Did you get all butt hurt because someone touched one of the almighty "dr" jim threads.

Sorry, Jim, if you were a real doctor you would know where public information on Physicians is located:
https://npiregistry.cms.hhs.gov/NPPESRegistry/NPIRegistrySearch.do?subAction=reset&searchType=ind
It was a simple name search with a name YOU posted on Meso, so where is that covertly trying to out your identity. How dare someone try and prove a guy who popped up on the boards claiming to be a doctor is actually a doctor, yes, how dare I.

Why don't you see that you are part of the issue ever. You are all butt hurt because you asked to be a mod here and were denied. I'm done with you, have a nice day.

No he didn't. Admin has even stated he never did.

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
:gay:................

I love you all.

Oh and ban Jimmy bag of doughnuts already. He has been a distraction since he showed up.

Last edited:

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
Jim:

I was there and did not see that LK carried out his threat to ban you from the chat. But remember the reason he threatened to ban you is you got a little rough with him, calling him a nazi and saying rude things to him.

I am not going to lecture you again here about your language, or going on the offensive against LK. But he is one of the good guys on here, and if he is giving you a hard time, he is most likely trying to educate you on good online etiquette.

You, sir, are a bit rough around the edges and would do well if you softened your hard edges up a bit.

Dr.'s are not known for their bedside manner....just sayin ;)

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
again another thread gone to shit.......................................................................................................................................................................

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
Jim:

I had hoped my words of caution would have caused you to hold back but now I find you are attacking LK. I can't stand by silently while you do that.

While I had been on the fence about you and definitely looked forward to the useful information you provided in some of your posts, I have decided I have seen enough. You are unable to control yourself. You are unable to respond to reasonable criticism. You take the bait from people who are making unreasonable criticisms of you, falling into their trap every time. You have a temper and frequently attack first and never ever ask why some one may be questioning or challenging you because you are sure you are right and they are wrong (i.e. you are arrogant) or you are sure they are attacking you (i.e. you are also paranoid).

I think it is now clear that you do not belong here. Indeed it is hard to imagine any online forum where you will fit in. Please leave TID so we can get this board back on track.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic

Status
Not open for further replies.