Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Doses- What REALLY works?

MPMC

MPMC

VIP Member
Jul 22, 2011
I wanted to put this thread up and try to get everyone's opinion on how much is too much and what REALLY gives results. I know diet and nutrition is key but after the 5 or 6 years that Ive been using, I am really beginning to question whether I am using high enough doses. Let's start with test. As my first cycle I ran 500mg and weighed around 215 I believe. The results were decent but my libido was insane like it's never been before. Sinse then, I've gone as high as 1g and though I have done well, I feel I should have gotten more. The more I'm on the boards, I find myself coming across threads with members claiming to be unknown pros or national competitors and putting up the doses they are using. I have also heard many times the saying "3g is where the magic starts". Right now there is a guy on OLM claiming to be on his way to getting his pro card. At first he was hesitant to post up his doses because of course at his level, he doesn't need some noob jumping on this much shit hurting himself. Well he posted an idea of what he considers good doses for test. He bases it off of body weight, claiming that the larger you are, the more your body can absorb. If you are light weight running high doses, you'll basically be pissing or sweating it out...not absorbing it either way. Here is what he posted.

185 - 750mg
200 - 1000mg
215 - 1200mg-1500mg
235 and up - 1800mg - 3000mg if ur not growing on that bodybuilding isnt ur sport!

________________________________________________________________________________
___
I've also spoken with another member at AB whom also claims to be at a high level in the bodybuilding scene. The doses he told me I should run to see REAL results were shocking to me.

Here is a message between the two of us.

MpressMC-I just wanted to talk with you some more on doses and all. I have been giving thought to some of the stuff youve said and ill explain. Ive been using aas for about 5 years now and ran somewhere around 6-8 cycles. Lately i just havent felt ive gotten the results I should be. Im ending a cycle in which I ran 900mg test e, 400mg trenE and 200mg tren a. I know the stuff is legit but It just seems like i dont respond to gear like others do. In the past I ran 400-500 mg tren and wasnt impressed so i figured 600 should do it but still.. Not impressed. Is it possible for some people to naturally not respond as well and need higher doses? In your opinion. I just feel like i have platued this past year or so and am lookin for any advice on this. You seem to be knowledgable and I like your thoughts on all of it.

His response- wassup bud, first off ur are absolutly right that sume guys respond better to lower doses then others, and some people dont respond to certain drugs at all, for instance a buddy of mine does not respond to tren, AT ALL, even at mega doses....theres no legit reason why this occurs but it must be something genetic cuz it def happens from time to time with certain people, and if u ran 500mg a week of tren and didnt feel ne thing i'd double that dose for a few weeks, if u still feel NOTHING from it then u may be a "non-responder" and may need to use halotessin to get a similar result.....also if u have been juicing off and on for 5 yrs u have probably built a significant amount of muscle mass in that time frame, ok lets say for instance if u were 190lbs natural then began juicing and over the last 5 yrs ur now 215lbs on 900mg test E, 600 mgs tren....those doses are prob what u NEED to take just to maintain the amount of muscle u have gained unnaturally, so in a sense that has become ur "maintence dose" and u will prob not progess much further using dosages like that.......thats the reason at a pro level we need to meag super dose and almost never come off cuz once u start hitting 250, 260, 270lbs of muscle that is an extremely un-natural amount of muscle for a human to hold, and it will be lost very quickly if doseages are dropped for very long......

ne ways sorry to ramble on and on.....my suggestion for u would be to try running 150mgs tren A every day for 2 weeks, i kno it sounds like alot of tren but trust me u will be fine (i have run much more for much longer lol) and see how u feel, if u dont feel like a fucking rock hard brick shit house then ur prob a non-responder to tren and it'd be a waste of cash to continue it, that would be an unfortunate thing to find out cuz tren rocks but at least u will know u feel me....

as far as long acting esters go i generally keep my test E at 1000mgs a week, and EQ at 600 a week year round, i go to the extreme side on the fast acting esters cuz that just works better for me personally....so i'd suggest u first bump the tren up for the 2 weeks to see how u respond just to guage where or not tis worth taking or not......if that doasge of tren is impractical due to cost then i suggest this...

test E 1000mgs weekly
EQ 600 mgs weekly
TNE 100mgs ED
inj dbol 50mgs ED
(50 mg inj dbol is = to at least 100mgs or more oral dbol cuz u wont loose ne of the drug in the digestice tract due to acid destruction thats why i suggest inj dbol its works much better)
halotessin 60mgs ED
aromassin 25mgs ED

if ur running 900 test E and 600 tren now this cycle will def blast u thru ur plateu bro trust me cant fail, i suggest u stay on a maintence dose of 500mgs test E and 400mgs EQ when ur off cycle cuz i dont feel there is a need to ever come off ne thing completly unless u wanna stop juicing all together but i kno alot of guys arent comfortable doing that but u will maintain alot of ur gains thats way

________________________________________________________________________________
__
So is there any truth to this? The guy laid out a sample cycle that he would run and no shit, it was about 10g of gear per week lol

I'm just looking for all of your thoughts on all of this because the 600mg of test and EQ cycles just don't seem to be giving the results Im expecting anymore.

Nov 5, 2011
Im getting out my popcorn for this because you know its going to get interesting Mpress. 600mg of EQ year round makes me cringe a little bit. Id be interested in seeing his hbc.

Now on the flipside i also believe alot of people lie about how much they really take. So getting truthful answers may be hard.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
I know for sure that some guys do not respond as well to lower doses, I've seen it first hand with some of my local buddies as well as guys on here. And I know these cases were all good gear because they were using the same gear I was. Personally, I respond very well to 500-600mg of Test per week for bulking and can cut and gain mega strength on tren, mast, test prop each at or below 200mg EW. The difference with me also though is that I do not compete and I have a large natural frame. So, if I really wanted to grow "beyond my genetic potential" I'd have to get pretty fucking hyooge! I have no desire to compete nor do I want to be over 300 lbs, so I will stick with my lower doses.

As for people who do compete, I think those doses mentioned are not too far off.... as long as that is not a starting point for someone. Injecting all that oil each week sounds tough enough, but what gets me is the maintenance doses you have to take to maintain your newfound size. I think that guy you spoke with is right on par about that. UNfortunately, that does not interest me in the slightest, lol.

MPMC

MPMC

VIP Member
Jul 22, 2011
Im getting out my popcorn for this because you know its going to get interesting Mpress. 600mg of EQ year round makes me cringe a little bit. Id be interested in seeing his hbc.

Now on the flipside i also believe alot of people lie about how much they really take. So getting truthful answers may be hard.

I feel the same way. You never know if the bigger guys are being truthful when they share some doses. Some may not want to tell the truth about large doses in fear of someone hurting themselves while some others just might not want to let the secrets out. Im ready to hear some truth to this or Im going to end up becoming my own guinea pig lol. I promise not to lie about my doses when I reach my goal of 270 at 10%bf too. You have my word ;)

MPMC

MPMC

VIP Member
Jul 22, 2011
I know for sure that some guys do not respond as well to lower doses, I've seen it first hand with some of my local buddies as well as guys on here. And I know these cases were all good gear because they were using the same gear I was. Personally, I respond very well to 500-600mg of Test per week for bulking and can cut and gain mega strength on tren, mast, test prop each at or below 200mg EW. The difference with me also though is that I do not compete and I have a large natural frame. So, if I really wanted to grow "beyond my genetic potential" I'd have to get pretty fucking hyooge! I have no desire to compete nor do I want to be over 300 lbs, so I will stick with my lower doses.

As for people who do compete, I think those doses mentioned are not too far off.... as long as that is not a starting point for someone. Injecting all that oil each week sounds tough enough, but what gets me is the maintenance doses you have to take to maintain your newfound size. I think that guy you spoke with is right on par about that. UNfortunately, that does not interest me in the slightest, lol.
I believe too that some don't respond. At that time I was running 600mg of tren and in all honesty, couldn't feel much of a difference. Something that made me think was that Ive also ran up to 600mg of deca and got NOTHING at all. Arent deca and tren realated somehow? Im thinking maybe I just don't respond well to the two. As for EQ, 600mg of it has done more for me than the tren. I am just really curious on what it takes to become a real head turner. I'm bigger than the majority of people I come across but I'm looking to be damn near the biggest lol. Competing is definitely something I'd like to do but Im not trying to go pro or anything.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Damn i guess im off by a gram then, time to bump it up.

Could it be that if a person is running the same compounds throughout the year that their body adapts to it after so long and would need to change compounds? E.g. Switch from enth to cyp to sust and so on, switch from eq to deca and so on. Some say more is not always better but it seems at some point you have to up the doses regardless. Interested to hear others input.

overwatch

overwatch

MuscleHead
Jun 27, 2011
I do think there's something to be said for dosing based on weight. Almost all drugs are dosed based on weight of the individual, so why would we assume the 500mg test would he the same to a 185lb guy as it would to a 230lber?

I have found that I have to run a bit higher doses than normal because I'm 300lbs which is considerably bigger than the average Joe, even aas users. I also know that if I am beyond my genetic potential, it's not by much. I'm no mass monster, just tall as hell. I cruise on 400mg test and it gives the same results as most get at 200mg (and no, it's not crap gear).

I guess what I'm saying is I agree that doses should be dependent on body mass, not popular opinion. This also doesn't have to be body mass beyond genetic limits.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
One thing that I think is missing from the beginning of this discussion is slin. Its not the alleged 3 grams of test that are getting the top IFBB pro's that big. Its insulin.

M-Rods

M-Rods

Jun 10, 2011
Fuck that seems like allot of gear each week!!!!

LITTLEMAGS

LITTLEMAGS

VIP Member
Nov 1, 2010
yeah...i know SEVERAL pro's and first off they would be big even if they never touched a weight. Genetics pouring out of them.
Dosing is better when hormone levels are peaked and stay at a hightened level. I do better on low dose prop using ed vs large amounts of long chain esters

TheClap

TheClap

VIP Member
Oct 25, 2011
I do think there's something to be said for dosing based on weight....

Absolutely. Think about it. If you have twice the blood supply of a 150lber it will take twice the test to reach the same level of test in your blood.

Back to the original post and this comment:
ok lets say for instance if u were 190lbs natural then began juicing and over the last 5 yrs ur now 215lbs on 900mg test E, 600 mgs tren....those doses are prob what u NEED to take just to maintain the amount of muscle u have gained unnaturally,

Is that guy fucking high? 900mg/wk to maintain 215lbs?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic