Members
Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

Dorian discloses his steroid use in interview

georgia21

georgia21

Aug 30, 2010
Apparently he took 1g test, 500 decca, and 50mg dbol at his biggest.

Bit about his steroid use starts around 6.15

looks higher than the previous cycles i have seen he supposedly quoted, still look pretty low for his mass and conditioning?

Last edited by a moderator:
hoodlum

hoodlum

MuscleHead
Jan 3, 2012
Interesting. I spoke with a bloke that competed NABBA universe at the gym, he claims be was only on 1300-1600mg total at peak times too. I actually believe it. Its today's "I want it now" attitude that gets guys running huge doses before they need it.

He also said it wasn't always deca sometimes eq.

69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
Why would he lie? After you admit you've done it there is no reason to lie about dose.

Everyone wants to justify their own abuse.

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
Why would he lie? After you admit you've done it there is no reason to lie about dose.

Everyone wants to justify their own abuse.

Exactly. This is what I have been saying for years. Guys on the forums want to believe the only thing standing between them and Mr O is the amount of drugs used. Thats why you have these jackasses recommending 4+ grams per week. Because "we all know thats what the pros do"

You either have the genetics to be a pro or you don't and no amount of drugs will change that. I like that Dorian has the same philosophy about steroid use that I do. Always take the least amount that you can. You can always increase the amount later.

Last edited:
kyle grey

kyle grey

MuscleHead
May 15, 2012
Dorian Yates is a very candid person he will talk straight up and openly on most anything , he never was a Weider lap dog and refused to do a lot of things he was asked if he felt he wasn't being true to himself . This is the amount I've heard from elsewhere he took , which is totally believable as at that time this was a considerable amount bearing in mind it's also pharmaceutical quality from Europe .

Blacken

Blacken

Sep 6, 2013
You are correct Kyle, Yates in another video commenting on his steroid use said he took pharmaceutical steroids not this UGL stuff of today. He stated the numbers some people take today blow his mind away and couldn't' imagine taking so much. I'll have to look up the vid when I get the chance.

Rockshawn

Rockshawn

MuscleHead
Sep 24, 2013
I have a theory on the UGL vs pharm thing and why doses are so high these days. And I don't necessarily think its the UGL brewers fault but I believe their raws (or there business practice) result in weaker gear than pharmacies. Not saying all UGL are that way cause I haven't tried all, but I do have experience in the difference.

I've taken a lot of tren e in my cycles and last run a person very close to me made my tren e. The powder was measured perfect, nothing was overfilled with oil thus diluting it and honestly it was the best tren e I'd used. Ran it at 600mg/wk. then for this cycle I got tren e from a pharmacy in Europe. I figured I'd run it at 600 as well. 2 weeks in I had to drop it to 400. There is no comparison to the strength difference. I can see the point Dorian made completely.

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
I have a theory on the UGL vs pharm thing and why doses are so high these days. And I don't necessarily think its the UGL brewers fault but I believe their raws (or there business practice) result in weaker gear than pharmacies. Not saying all UGL are that way cause I haven't tried all, but I do have experience in the difference.

I've taken a lot of tren e in my cycles and last run a person very close to me made my tren e. The powder was measured perfect, nothing was overfilled with oil thus diluting it and honestly it was the best tren e I'd used. Ran it at 600mg/wk. then for this cycle I got tren e from a pharmacy in Europe. I figured I'd run it at 600 as well. 2 weeks in I had to drop it to 400. There is no comparison to the strength difference. I can see the point Dorian made completely.

I would have to agree with your theory. I have noticed a big difference when going from UG to Pharm grade. Id say normally to get the same results as 500mg of pharm grade test I have to use 700-750mg UG, and thats pretty much all of the ones I've used.

BD Cool

BD Cool

VIP Member
Dec 1, 2011
Dorian's reason for lying about his steroid use is simple and, when you think about it, lying is the responsible thing to do in this case... Dorian doesn't want some dumbass teenager taking mega doses & possibly damaging his health. Let's be honest... if Dorian said the key to his success was injecting dog shit, there would people in their backyard picking up turds as we speak.

Rockshawn

Rockshawn

MuscleHead
Sep 24, 2013
Dorian's reason for lying about his steroid use is simple and, when you think about it, lying is the responsible thing to do in this case... Dorian doesn't want some dumbass teenager taking mega doses & possibly damaging his health. Let's be honest... if Dorian said the key to his success was injecting dog shit, there would people in their backyard picking up turds as we speak.

Very true. Lol

oldschool1967

oldschool1967

VIP Member
Aug 6, 2011
The only person that knows the 100% truth is Donian, but I really hate to say he is lying, but 1 gram of test? pharm grade or not, is simply unbelieveable. Look at your payday..you have 1 chance to beat every single one of bodybuildings best, 250g's and tons of endorsements, would you take a chance on losing because your competition is taking 6xs what you claim?..Remember Metarazzo when he finally came clean, one of the few to my knowledge who admitted injecting daily, hourly, whatever it took to stay competitive, win at all cost. I do believe Dorian would severely understate his use not only because of teens, up and commers who will learn eventually it will take alot more to make it to the top today, but always remember, never, ever tell everyone all of your secrets ;)

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
The only person that knows the 100% truth is Donian, but I really hate to say he is lying, but 1 gram of test? pharm grade or not, is simply unbelieveable. Look at your payday..you have 1 chance to beat every single one of bodybuildings best, 250g's and tons of endorsements, would you take a chance on losing because your competition is taking 6xs what you claim?..Remember Metarazzo when he finally came clean, one of the few to my knowledge who admitted injecting daily, hourly, whatever it took to stay competitive, win at all cost. I do believe Dorian would severely understate his use not only because of teens, up and commers who will learn eventually it will take alot more to make it to the top today, but always remember, never, ever tell everyone all of your secrets ;)

He has no reason to lie now. Nothing to gain at all and no sponsors to lose. Maybe Metarazzo had to take that much to get to where he was? That does not mean everyone on the pro stage has to. Hell I know guys in my little small town gym taking 4 grams of test, a gram of tren per week and 10 ius of GH per day and they don't look anything like Metarazzo or Dorian. They never will. Genetics is 90% of the game at that level. Not diet, not drugs and not drive. Genetics.

We have guys on this very forum who have taken double those doses and look like an out of shape biker. Strong as hell, but the genetics of an inbreed, downs syndrome baby from the hills here in Tennessee.

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic