Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Dorian discloses his steroid use in interview

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
lmao! You guys are cracking me up. "Why would he lie?". How about "Because all ****in pros lie".

Oh wait, let me rephrase this. So pros do non-stop cycling all year. Depending on what season it is, it varies. There is a chance at some point of the year, he's only using 1g test and 500 deca, most likely some point in the off season. It's most likely short too. During contest prep, that's when the doses jump to over 3g of gear a week, and can hit up to 4g of gear a week, easily, depending on how much money they have (wealthier guys will use more Hgh, quality gear, and the good exotic stuff).

How do I know this? I, along with a couple other guys that might be members here, had the privilege to see hand written log from a pro getting ready for the Mr O. The rest of what I posted has been a compilation of information I have gathered from guys who personally know pros, are pro, or national level guys trying to get their cards. The cycle during the last 16 weeks changed every 4 weeks too.

oldschool1967

oldschool1967

VIP Member
Aug 6, 2011
He has no reason to lie now. Nothing to gain at all and no sponsors to lose. Maybe Metarazzo had to take that much to get to where he was? That does not mean everyone on the pro stage has to. Hell I know guys in my little small town gym taking 4 grams of test, a gram of tren per week and 10 ius of GH per day and they don't look anything like Metarazzo or Dorian. They never will. Genetics is 90% of the game at that level. Not diet, not drugs and not drive. Genetics.

We have guys on this very forum who have taken double those doses and look like an out of shape biker. Strong as hell, but the genetics of an inbreed, downs syndrome baby from the hills here in Tennessee.

hear ya, but I have seen at least 10 versions of arnolds cycles, from primo/bol to a dam novel. I know everyones cycle is different and what works for one may not work for another. I just seen cutler doing pressdowns, he does 3 sets of 10-12 straightbar. That's was in writing in Muscular dev...then why was he using a short handles cambered ez bar in the pic???? lie or typo? just saying no one except mike met. has ever come forward and said ''listen up world, here is my cycle''...all pro's are freaks, but momo beat yates, and it cost him his life.

69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
lmao! You guys are cracking me up. "Why would he lie?". How about "Because all ****in pros lie".

Oh wait, let me rephrase this. So pros do non-stop cycling all year. Depending on what season it is, it varies. There is a chance at some point of the year, he's only using 1g test and 500 deca, most likely some point in the off season. It's most likely short too. During contest prep, that's when the doses jump to over 3g of gear a week, and can hit up to 4g of gear a week, easily, depending on how much money they have (wealthier guys will use more Hgh, quality gear, and the good exotic stuff).

How do I know this? I, along with a couple other guys that might be members here, had the privilege to see hand written log from a pro getting ready for the Mr O. The rest of what I posted has been a compilation of information I have gathered from guys who personally know pros, are pro, or national level guys trying to get their cards. The cycle during the last 16 weeks changed every 4 weeks too.
So because you've seen one you know them all?

I think if there's anything I know it's that everyone responds differently. Just because once pro takes a path doesn't mean another older one didn't take a different route 10 years earlier.

BLTC

BLTC

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2010
He's lying because he wants to elevate himself above others. He wants people to think he's got superior genetics when the only thing he's superior at is dealing w/the sides of 4G+/week. If his genetics are so much better why does he look like a regular dude now? Same with Arnold. If they were indeed "superhuman" they'd look like it whether they lifted/used supps or not. IMHO what separates the 1% from the 99% is how well they tolerate the sides.

extremevet

extremevet

MuscleHead
Oct 18, 2011
Sooooo the question is which dog shit packs on the most mass? Bulldog? or Rottweiler? Been spot injecting Labrador but it doesnt do shit.

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
So because you've seen one you know them all?

I think if there's anything I know it's that everyone responds differently. Just because once pro takes a path doesn't mean another older one didn't take a different route 10 years earlier.

Sure, everyone is different, but don't expect anyone to tell you the truth that uses over a certain amount. Everyone wants you think they have great genetics, that they are the 5% of top level competitors that has the genetics to take 1.5g of aas total and be the biggest dude on the planet. They want you to think that it took all hard work, good diet, dedication, and little aas. Pros are human, and they have a lot of pride.

I am also quite sure that a lot of members of the boards will also stretch the truth a bit so that people think they use much lower doses too. before you get pissy, it's no one in particular, this is just something i have come to expect and I don't really nail that theory to anyone in particular, unless it's REALLY obvious coughKBDcough)

Anyway, that's all I really have to say about this subject. It's beating a dead horse, really.

69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
Sure, everyone is different, but don't expect anyone to tell you the truth that uses over a certain amount. Everyone wants you think they have great genetics, that they are the 5% of top level competitors that has the genetics to take 1.5g of aas total and be the biggest dude on the planet. They want you to think that it took all hard work, good diet, dedication, and little aas. Pros are human, and they have a lot of pride.

I am also quite sure that a lot of members of the boards will also stretch the truth a bit so that people think they use much lower doses too. before you get pissy, it's no one in particular, this is just something i have come to expect and I don't really nail that theory to anyone in particular, unless it's REALLY obvious coughKBDcough)

Anyway, that's all I really have to say about this subject. It's beating a dead horse, really.
Even tho I do think current bodybuilders all megadose I don't think it's a stretch to say that someone that ended their career in 97 may have subscribed to a less is more philosophy.

My take is that steroids can exponentially expand your generic potential. Look at the giant men predating the existence of steroids. Imagine those giant lumberjack legends and warriors on a gram of test and throw some deca and dbol on top.

kyle grey

kyle grey

MuscleHead
May 15, 2012
He's lying because he wants to elevate himself above others. He wants people to think he's got superior genetics when the only thing he's superior at is dealing w/the sides of 4G+/week. If his genetics are so much better why does he look like a regular dude now?

So he's just a regular guy gene who's got a predisposition for tolerating sides ? Yet that same guy won the Mr Britain tittle at 21 ( only his second competition ) with two years training under his belt and later became multiple mr O , what nonsense of course he's got superior genetics .

kyle grey

kyle grey

MuscleHead
May 15, 2012
If Dorian Yates wasn't the person he is the first thing he would have done was follow the path of so many others and seek fame and fortune and whatever else in California in the peak of his career , instead he stayed in his tiny dungeon gym in Birmingham ( have you ever been to Birmingham in the English winter ? ) He's totally open about his use of other drugs freely admits taking marijuana and ayahuasca and has never denied taking steroids . He's not your typical pro BB , a lad my wife works with said his Dad was an old school local BBer who was around the same gym scene as Dorian coming up , as a sign of respect to his old man without fail Dorian would personally write and send the guy birthday and christmas cards each year all the way through his teens . In this country no one has a bad word to say about him and he's known as extremely down to earth and humble and I don't think everyone should be tarred with the same brush without evidence .

kyle grey

kyle grey

MuscleHead
May 15, 2012
Dorians friend photographer Peter McGough tells this story which tells you something about his character -

Two weeks after he finished runner-up at the 1991 Mr. Olympia, Dorian took me to a baked potato eatery just around the corner from his Temple Street Gym, Birmingham. The owner asked his obviously familiar customer how he'd fared in his latest contest. Hearing the reply of second, the owner, said, "Hard luck. Anyway what contest was it ... Mr. Birmingham?" "Something like that," answered a poker-faced Dorian. During several years of being a regular at the diner Dorian had never felt the urge to inform the owner that he was catering to Britain's best ever bodybuilder, and at that point the number one contender for the world crown. What a faker Dorian Yates was?

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010

You and the people you know are not the only ones to see these mystical cycle logs. I have a personal friend who is also a customer of mine in my everyday business who is a pro. I have seen doses from as low as 750mg of test per week with 600mgs EQ all the way up to over 4 grams of test, a gram of EQ, gram of tren, plus orals and over 10 ius of GH per day. Take in mind these people are on the same stage at the same time. Again, it comes down to the person. If you are a big guy with great genetics you maybe be able to get by with the lower doses. If you are a small guy with shitty genetics you may need to mega dose in order to step on the same stage. Thats just how its is. Same holds true for any sport where PEDs come into play. My bench press sucks balls. Its always been a weak point for me. I'm doing good to get 85-90 dumbbells for reps and the most I have ever done on bar was 360. If I take 2,000mgs of test, 600mgs tren per week and 100mg of anadrol per day for a little while I might be able to see 400 on bench and maybe 120 lb. dumbbells. Will I ever be able to compete with Stan Efferding on bench? **** no, no matter what I take. He could go 100% natty and me juicing to the gills and I still couldn't compete with him. Why is that you think? Could it possibly be that I have shitty genetics for bench press while he has great genetics?

The pros that step on the mr olympia stage would be built better than 90% of the people on these forums if they were drug free.

kyle grey

kyle grey

MuscleHead
May 15, 2012
Of all the pros I ever saw train he also by far and away used the strictest form of them all . Look in the below video at how he inclines over 405 but real slow and under control with a heavy accent on the negative portion a lot of people neglect . Each rep is the same as the last and he could probably go much heavier but he performs the movement perfectly .

Last edited by a moderator:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic