Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Don't wanna go intro-less...future figure competitor :)

sootywooty

sootywooty

MuscleHead
Sep 12, 2013
Welcome to the Den! I hope you enjoy your stay here.

SakuraIron

SakuraIron

TID Lady Member
Dec 6, 2013
Welcome, I spoke with your acquaintance, hit me up anytime with questions..I haven't done any SARMS but when you are interested in AAS, I can help :)

Thank you so much! :)
I definitely will have questions one it comes closer to on-season

She started at 20mg right off the bat. When we dropped it she was on 10mg Epistane so there was no taper. Epi made her too vascular for figure so she came off early in prep.

ahh okay. I was thinking of just starting at 12.5mg. She didn't seem to have any sides with a slightly higher dosage? I know males usually go for 20-25mg when using Ostarine.

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
Nothing Androgenic, voice didn't get scratchy, clitoris slightly enlarged but temporary. Positives her strength increased substantially slightly more gym aggression. All in all not very impressive compared to Var or Epi but useful for maintaining strength and intensity while starting to cut for comp.
She's 5' 108lbs & 120 offseason for sake of comparison.

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
Nothing Androgenic, voice didn't get scratchy, clitoris slightly enlarged but temporary. Positives her strength increased substantially slightly more gym aggression. All in all not very impressive compared to Var or Epi but useful for maintaining strength and intensity while starting to cut for comp.

I have been wondering how the side effects and safety compares to var. I know little about it, and this information is great for me as well.

SakuraIron

SakuraIron

TID Lady Member
Dec 6, 2013

awesome, good to hear. Along with recomp, i'm really looking for strength gains too. I had a goal of DL 315 by the end of 2013...I've been 30lbs short of it and hit a plateau 8-10 weeks ago :/ I'm hoping by the end of January 2014 I'll be able to hit it.

I'll probably make a log when I start. Should be coming in by the end of this week :)

Rockshawn

Rockshawn

MuscleHead
Sep 24, 2013
Welcome to TID. Hope you get all the info you need to make the stage!

hoodlum

hoodlum

MuscleHead
Jan 3, 2012
Welcome to the family Sakura you stumbled across the best place to be

ChrisLindsay9

ChrisLindsay9

MuscleHead
Jun 17, 2013
Welcome to the Den, and good luck on your training pursuits for figure.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Welcome to TID, thanks for joining

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic