Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Don't wanna go intro-less...future figure competitor :)

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
I was thinking the same thing. If you message me your pic I'll be happy to load an avatar for you

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
Welcome to the Den.

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
Welcome. Make sure you run the Ostarine in the off season. My wife held water on it and we had to drop it in prep. (Women's Physique). I do most of her prep so feel free to ask me as well. She just jumped from Figure to WP last show in Nov.

SakuraIron

SakuraIron

TID Lady Member
Dec 6, 2013
Welcome. Make sure you run the Ostarine in the off season. My wife held water on it and we had to drop it in prep. (Women's Physique). I do most of her prep so feel free to ask me as well. She just jumped from Figure to WP last show in Nov.

Yeah I plan to finish the cycle before I start cutting in February because I want to recomp with it so I need to still be eating at maintenance with it. When she was using MK2866, did you have her start at a lower initial dosage in the first week and then increase, and then taper down the last week? Or did she not find that necessary?

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
Welcome, I spoke with your acquaintance, hit me up anytime with questions..I haven't done any SARMS but when you are interested in AAS, I can help :)

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
Yeah I plan to finish the cycle before I start cutting in February because I want to recomp with it so I need to still be eating at maintenance with it. When she was using MK2866, did you have her start at a lower initial dosage in the first week and then increase, and then taper down the last week? Or did she not find that necessary?
She started at 20mg right off the bat. When we dropped it she was on 10mg Epistane so there was no taper. Epi made her too vascular for figure so she came off early in prep.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic