Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Nickobat
What's New?

Dont walk to close to me..bad luck might rub off on u.....

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
maybe from pressing that bump under the skin caused it...That enough presure to cause it ...And yeah i know blood clots are nothing to fool with...I do need to get back on the asprin trip...And i am runing eq right now and that does make the blood thick...dw

*big sigh* what am i going to do with you DW??

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
I am glad you got it all sorted out and didnt end up in the hospital with an IV hanging out of you. The schleprock syndrome will get better .

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
I am glad you got it all sorted out and didnt end up in the hospital with an IV hanging out of you. The schleprock syndrome will get better .

thanks for looking out RR...dw

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
you would have to be broke first DW :) but i am a good fixer :))

u can bank on it..ive been broken my whole life....thats why i do what i do...and im sure u are a good fixer......dw

pux888

pux888

MuscleHead
Oct 1, 2010
Good to hear it worked out for the best DW!

Diesel

Diesel

Jun 11, 2011
Yeah you've had some bad luck brotha. I used to get a rash all the time on my legs from them rubbing together all day. I picked up a little trick in a runners handbook. Buy a stick of women's deodorant and put it on your inner thighs. I dont know what it has to be women's deodorant but it works like a charm. I havent had a rash since.

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
Yeah you've had some bad luck brotha. I used to get a rash all the time on my legs from them rubbing together all day. I picked up a little trick in a runners handbook. Buy a stick of women's deodorant and put it on your inner thighs. I dont know what it has to be women's deodorant but it works like a charm. I havent had a rash since.
hmmm good info bro...i will surly give it a shot...all day i put powder between my legs to pervent this from happening..it works but the powder makes such a mess...i decided to wear bikeer shorts too...It really makes a diff from my legs rubbing together...thanks for the good advice bro...dw

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic