Members
Latest Member
severedthumbz
What's New?

Don't tell !!!

I

Ironwilliam

Nov 30, 2012
So I'm 44 yrs old married and in the middle of my second ever cycle. My wife has no idea , she would be fine with it but I just know if we get into an argument she would blame it on the aas and say I've got roid rage lol. Does anybody else keep it hidden from their spouse or gf ? Sometimes it's hard to pin with a wife that feels she can come in the bathroom w out knocking so I've become pretty quick with my routine lol I just feel she doesn't need to know why our sex life has been better lol she thinks we started connecting again!! She will probably feel different during pct ;)

B

BikerTrash

Rottens cookie dealer
Mar 19, 2011
I have never hid my use from my Ol Lady , hell she Pins me 3 times a week . and yes sometimes the arguments get blamed on the "use" but I just throw it back at her and say "well your the one who keeps putting it in me" and then she shuts up ..
I would come clean my friend and let her in on the secret and a great relationship has no secrets .
Life will be easier if she understands all the compounds you use and the effects of each so that theres no hidden things, not to mention if something bad was to happen she would be aware of the issues at hand possibly related to the "use'.Just my .02

Last edited:
grayclaws

grayclaws

Aug 23, 2011
Nothing worse than looking for your primo and finding out your girl pinned all of it. No hiding here.

Dking13

Dking13

May 30, 2013
I was goin to hide it from my ol lady but decided to tell her bout it and tell her I wanted her involved and wanted her to learn with me. It took her a couple months to get on board and she claimed she "hated muscles" "they're disgusting"... Well I'm almost a month in now and u can def tell and she loves it. It makes her feel safe plus she's big on appearances so she loves the attention we get with everyone sayin I'm getting bigger and look good (ESP from her family cuz it makes her cousin jealous).... I haven't been married long but I already know its not worth it to hide things like that..... it will be a much bigger fight when she finds a needle or vial lying around

Last edited:
uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Ugh. This conversation again?

Don't tell her, if you do, she better understand AAS as much as you do. Otherwise, shut your mouth and enjoy the ride.

1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
Know your wife, and know her well
But to your wife no secrets tell
for if your wife becomes your ex
the cops may make your life complex.

Deny, Deny, DENY! lol

flex001

flex001

May 15, 2013
I'd explain things to her if I were you. I explained TRT and its benefits to my wife and she didn't mind one bit. Whatever I pin, on the surface is TRT by all appearances. I have a TRT prescription so it's even better.

You're 44 and should be able to get put on TRT pretty easily. Go that route and anything above and beyond that won't raise any suspicions.

P

prime

TID Board Of Directors
Dec 31, 2011
It's a tool to be used against you whether from a minor argument to during a divorce. Your decision.

Trt is a different story.

W

Wicked69

Jun 15, 2013
If she is the type to use things against you. Then a big hell no! No sense in the three magic numbers being dialed and the old he got weed he got weed routine. God forbid it ends divorce too because they list any an all dirty secrets real or made up in those documents. My ex put some nasty made up shit in her counter to my filing for divorce to try and cause my career harm.
If she's a good woman there are plenty of ways to go about it. Mine knows I am on TRT, she knows I blast too.
But I don't tell her when I am going from cruising 2 blasting. She is fine being out that loop. It prevents when those arguments do happen in a relationship about its the gears fault or whatever. Women do talk to their gf's and of course then you always have that little birdie instigator trying to stir the pot too. When I started TRT mine came home telling me her doc friends were saying I shouldn't do it!! It was not healthy and un proven!! Of course I got so you think you know more then the doctors! She knew I cycled before we met. So I did the the look they learned from outdated books and outdated teachers. I know how it affects my body. I hve 've done my research. Opiates, pain n stress had all my hormones out of whack. She had seen the positive changes that have come over me and if it comes up she's a big propent of explaining how it has helped me.
But again I know there are peope that like to cause drama and some women just fall into those traps. I prefer the less they know the better. So plenty of ways to go about it and can still be considered as being honest with your woman. Just think long and hard before you say anything and of course excatly what you say.

Last edited:
slicwilly2000

slicwilly2000

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2010
I would not tell her just yet.

Slic.

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
Depends.

If it's just intended as a one-off cycle to see how you respond then nah, I wouldn't worry about telling her. If however AAS are something you think you might be doing long term then I'd definately let her in on what you're doing.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic