Members
Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

Doms is going on.

highonyourmemory

highonyourmemory

Jan 3, 2013
Have been out of the gym for awhile and I recently signed up at a new gym. Went in to try everything and see where I was at on weights. I did only three sets on what I could do, legs, arms, chest. Got a little more than I could bargain for and had to come down on weight. Even got on the treadmill and ran 2 miles. Today, Im sore as hell, cant even move hardly. But Im wanting to go back in tomorrow morning. Ive already taken a whole day off, making me feel worthless... Thinking I need to push myself in when I get up.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Start incorporating some active recovery work... Stretch, foam roll, ice bath, car buffer, more stretching....

Some supps that will help:
Creatine (always use creatine!)
Glutamine
Fish oil

Drink tons of water

Eat plenty of protein (1g per lb of BW)

Take naproxen if its that bad... But get back in there and keep going. You'll get conditioned to it. After some warm up sets the soreness will decrease a bit.

highonyourmemory

highonyourmemory

Jan 3, 2013
I got back in there this morning. Stretched and got with it! Did my workout till I couldnt do no more, then ran a 1.5 mile run and took a ice bath. But, really quick. Feel good right now. Thanks man! oh and I picked up some fish oil and I have creatine from gnc

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
stop going to GNC

the foam roller and ice baths are very beneficial...POB hit the nail on the head.

highonyourmemory

highonyourmemory

Jan 3, 2013
What is foam roller and car buffer?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic