Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

Dogs

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Here's one of Baby as a puppy. I'll have to post a recent pic of her. She's tipping the scales at 70lbs (she's a beast like her momma).

Babypic.jpg

Last edited:
IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
Dude, my boy has the biggest personality and scares the shit out of guys twice my size but he's just a big pussy and all he wants to do is play. Just had his 2nd birthday and I feel like an asshole for not spoiling him. **** it, I'm going to the gourmet pet shop to grab him some desserts at lunch.

Not sure if you saw the write-up but I almost lost him and it crumbled me....I was a wreck sobbing like a 3 year old kid that got his candy stolen from them for almost a week.....the vet bill didn't even bother me one bit as long as I could take him home with me.....was a rough few days and made me realize that I'm all he has and I felt so helpless. But also, more than anything else, as much as he relies on me and he needs me: I need him more!

Skinny jeans... and now this... dude... you better get a set before Pillar is putting his cock in your ass DAILY!!!!

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Skinny jeans... and now this... dude... you better get a set before Pillar is putting his cock in your ass DAILY!!!!

GTF outta here with that shit, you haven't walked a day in my shoes!

My dog was the only thing keeping me from jumping off a bridge last year. **** off.

Azog

Azog

Sep 9, 2012
My Dutch Shepherd

Beautiful and awesome dog! There was one at the Schutzhund club I used to take my GSD too, the lil ****er was nasty. Easily the most agressive and possessive dog on the field!

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Dude, my boy has the biggest personality and scares the shit out of guys twice my size but he's just a big pussy and all he wants to do is play. Just had his 2nd birthday and I feel like an asshole for not spoiling him. **** it, I'm going to the gourmet pet shop to grab him some desserts at lunch.

Not sure if you saw the write-up but I almost lost him and it crumbled me....I was a wreck sobbing like a 3 year old kid that got his candy stolen from them for almost a week.....the vet bill didn't even bother me one bit as long as I could take him home with me.....was a rough few days and made me realize that I'm all he has and I felt so helpless. But also, more than anything else, as much as he relies on me and he needs me: I need him more!

I completely understand. My 2 pups are my and SS's children and there isn't anything we wouldn't do for them.

kyle grey

kyle grey

MuscleHead
May 15, 2012
I completely understand. My 2 pups are my and SS's children and there isn't anything we wouldn't do for them.

We're in the same boat , we like to say our two dogs rescued us . We have two Staffordshire Bull Terriers of the English variety .

Azog

Azog

Sep 9, 2012
My nearly 2 year old male German Shepherd. Pics are old, Drogo has darkened up substantially since.

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
My avi is my second dog, Argus. He is a mix and gets his black curly hair from his father who is an American Water Spaniel. Argie is very smart and loving, but full of energy and likes to chase birds and go for runs (without his humans). Even though he is a handful, I love this dog almost like a kid.

Our other dog is Poulsen, a 4 year old black lab, who is a big teddy bear. He hardly ever gets angry and almost always has a happy smile on his face. He's a happy dog.

Last edited:
parttimer

parttimer

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2011
Thanks, she is a baby to me, but hates everyone else in the world! Wanted a dog no one else really has and there really aren't many Dutchies running around in the States.

S

sartac

May 12, 2012
Nice dogs! Hunting must be fun, too. :)

vWWhHBTl.jpg

ROFL

nfOXtf2l.jpg

She's a Chow / Shepard mix, I believe.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic