Latest Member
Joannafit
What's New?

Dogs

J-dub

J-dub

MuscleHead
Feb 16, 2013
Seems like a lot of guys have been talking about your dogs lately so lets see some pics.

Here's one of Brady 15weeks old on mallards ImageUploadedByTapatalk1368492361.682208.jpg

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
Here is one of my Weimaraners.. Jazz as a puppy!

J-dub

J-dub

MuscleHead
Feb 16, 2013
Awesome! I Love those guys I trained one for field trials for this girl, didn't have the same drive of a lab or chessie but made up for it in intelligence. I hope I can work with a Weimaraner again one day.

parttimer

parttimer

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2011
My Dutch Shepherd

Attachments

• 1334794783092.jpg
    1334794783092.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 351
uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
I'm not being disrespectful towards your thread at all FYI....just sharing the pics from a thread I started a while back with photos of our pups on here:

http://www.theironden.com/threads/13099-Let-s-see-your-K-9-friends

I'm a big dog lover and I miss my two dogs that my cunt of an ex took after the divorce....haven't seen them in over 2 years but I have my boy now and he's my absolute best friend. Post 1 in the thread above.

J-dub

J-dub

MuscleHead
Feb 16, 2013
Awesome thread. I love bully's I've never had the chance to have one but one day I'll get my bulldog
I'm not being disrespectful towards your thread at all FYI....just sharing the pics from a thread I started a while back with photos of our pups on here:

http://www.theironden.com/threads/13099-Let-s-see-your-K-9-friends

I'm a big dog lover and I miss my two dogs that my cunt of an ex took after the divorce....haven't seen them in over 2 years but I have my boy now and he's my absolute best friend. Post 1 in the thread above.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Awesome thread. I love bully's I've never had the chance to have one but one day I'll get my bulldog

Dude, my boy has the biggest personality and scares the shit out of guys twice my size but he's just a big pussy and all he wants to do is play. Just had his 2nd birthday and I feel like an asshole for not spoiling him. **** it, I'm going to the gourmet pet shop to grab him some desserts at lunch.

Not sure if you saw the write-up but I almost lost him and it crumbled me....I was a wreck sobbing like a 3 year old kid that got his candy stolen from them for almost a week.....the vet bill didn't even bother me one bit as long as I could take him home with me.....was a rough few days and made me realize that I'm all he has and I felt so helpless. But also, more than anything else, as much as he relies on me and he needs me: I need him more!

J-dub

J-dub

MuscleHead
Feb 16, 2013
There's a dude that rents a house from me who has one, he's in a band so when he's on the road Buster stays with me, love having him around

TenaciousA

TenaciousA

TID Lady Member
Mar 31, 2013
^^^ Respect. Totally know how that goes.
A few years ago, I lost my first dog Vegas to a heart attack – she was only three years old and had an amazing personality full of life, playfulness, energy, full of bitchiness very similar to myself.
My husband and I currently have our little dog Piglet and our big dog Diesel (Who, despite being a picnic's, is an absolutely huge pussy); the two are absolutely fantastic and I cannot live without either of them.

They often hang out at my home gym with me when I lit and are awesome running partners, and are probably the number one reason I don't get more work done :)

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic