Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Does your wife or girlfriend support your use?

Bubbagump

Bubbagump

Feb 28, 2013
My wife did all of my pinning until I got comfortable doing it. Shes a keeper. And doesn't mind doing it 4 times a day when Im on blast..

GapeVanDamme

GapeVanDamme

Jan 24, 2014
No matter how well you know someone, you never know someone.
~50% of marriages in the US don't last, as well as involving infidelity.
I'd rather not have an angry woman with a vendetta and knowledge of illegal activities. But, that's just my perspective.

S

SugarFree

Feb 23, 2012
My wife did some of my pins in the begining while at the same time giving me grief about it. She has since done some anavar cycles herself and has become more understanding about it all but still worries about me doing too much or too often. Occasionally she'll ask if Im on and I will tell her yes but other than that I dont really bring it up or let her know to the full extent how much or often I may be on. Doing all my own pins for a long time now, I find it funny that I ever needed to ask for her to pin me in the first place.

T

TheNeed

Jan 12, 2014
My wife knows. For me personally I feel she needs to know what I'm doing. If I can't be open with her what do I really have?

NavyChief

NavyChief

VIP Member
Sep 26, 2013
it sure helps that my wife competed in her mid 20s and has been around me using gear for 24 yrs. She is running 2iu hgh, var and low dose test cream daily right now also. so yeah, she supports it & is very ok with it. She still lifts and trains crossfit daily. she ran a full marathon last nov and is doing a tough mudder contest with me this june.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
My wife is supportive if an when I decide to start cycling again. It helps that she's a competitive athlete and understands the reasoning for using.

T

TheNeed

Jan 12, 2014
Yea I didn't even think of that. My wife was a D1 soccer player for 4 years so she understands the athlete's mind and how and what we do. Great point you guys brought up.

L

littlemantate

Jan 11, 2014
Yep, I tell my wife when I am on. Then she tells me when I am being an asshole. Her line "roid much," She at least understands why I am being an asshole, calls me on it and keeps me in check.

U

Usealittle

Feb 15, 2012
The wife met me when I was on and I was a elite level PLr (at the time) so she new what was goin on and wasnt really for it but was not against it so now that I'm on trt she's cool with my usage.

T

Torres

MuscleHead
Sep 16, 2013
Put it like this , I don't care if my chick does know or not !!! I don't care if people think they know or not !!! It's my business and I keep it to myself , so to each his own !!!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic