Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Joannafit
What's New?

Does your wife or girlfriend support your use?

inhuman88

inhuman88

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2014
My wife runs gear with me. She was using hormones before we even met

DieYoungStrong

DieYoungStrong

VIP Member
May 27, 2013
My wife knows just enough. Knows I run gear...doesn't need to know compounds, doses, duration, etc. She just knows blast and cruise. None of my old girlfriends knew because that would just be stupid. When my wife was my girlfriend, she found some vials in the house while I was having her clean it. I figured I'd better marry her before she snitches lol. I wasn't as careful as a young buck.

I'm a terrible liar anyways, so I'd get caught if I tried to hide it.

She does know that she doesn't like tren because it makes me angry. I don't dance with that devil anymore anyways.

Steelers4life

Steelers4life

Nov 10, 2012
My wife knows just enough. Knows I run gear...doesn't need to know compounds, doses, duration, etc. She just knows blast and cruise. None of my old girlfriends knew because that would just be stupid. When my wife was my girlfriend, she found some vials in the house while I was having her clean it. I figured I'd better marry her before she snitches lol. I wasn't as careful as a young buck.

I'm a terrible liar anyways, so I'd get caught if I tried to hide it.

She does know that she doesn't like tren because it makes me angry. I don't dance with that devil anymore anyways.

Don't lie dude. You married her cuz she's hot!!!

My wife knows too. Im a terrible liar as well, and it would be like I was cheating on her if she found out.

RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
Always thought the wife was cool with it.... Recently found out that was a lie.

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
My wife gets the Rolls Royce gear (HG Anavar and Serostim) I get to roll the dice with Chin GH and UGL stuff #I'mdoinitwrong

M

m_t pockets

Jun 17, 2014
Meant......If your wife isnt for your AAS use than ideally I would make sure shes happy.
If she cums 1st even better but I like to cum 1st than make her wait until morning :)

Sandpig

Sandpig

MuscleHead
Jul 13, 2012
My wife used to inject me back in the 80's.

Then we moved to Vegas and I didn't run anything till about two years ago. She knows I'm on Test but I don't tell her what else I'm doing. Sure she has an idea.

Frankly I don't care. I don't like the fact that she smokes and drinks so lets call it even.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic