Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

Does your wife or girlfriend support your use?

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
My wife has always known, always gave me the shots, always supports me in Everything I do. She trusts me enough to do anything (or anyone) I want ;)

We have a very trusting and open marriage. When I came to her and told her I wanted to cycle to feel better she said Do it!! She wants me to feel better, look my best and be happy so nothing is off limits.

I am very very lucky!!!

Yaya

Yaya

VIP Member
Jun 25, 2012
My wife has always known, always gave me the shots, always supports me in Everything I do. She trusts me enough to do anything (or anyone) I want ;)

We have a very trusting and open marriage. When I came to her and told her I wanted to cycle to feel better she said Do it!! She wants me to feel better, look my best and be happy so nothing is off limits.

I am very very lucky!!!

very lucky, my wife is a pain in my fucking ass

sityslicker1

sityslicker1

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 6, 2010
Almost everyone in here is the minority when it comes to a significant other being ok with your use. Consider yourselves very lucky.

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
my wife has allways been against it...Ive been busted by her many times going back on my word many times to....yeah i dont use no more...Then whats that knot r?>..Oh well thats been there before from when i use to use....U know this allready.Hmmm....U better not be useing or im gone.....Yeah well,if u ever walk out that door that will be your first time and last.Word.dw

Zomb131

Zomb131

MuscleHead
Jan 31, 2011
Please, anyone explain to me WHY your women, if they are, against the use of AAS?

It seems to be some self righteous bullshit to me.

ozzy69

ozzy69

MuscleHead
Apr 5, 2011
my wife is well aware of what up and at times if i get to moody or snap she looks me dead in the eyes and says lower the dosage asshole

silntrunin

silntrunin

MuscleHead
Aug 30, 2011
my wife is well aware of what up and at times if i get to moody or snap she looks me dead in the eyes and says lower the dosage asshole

Ha Ha Ha...yeah my wife was against it at first and threaten to leave if she ever caught me pinning. Well she caught me and we had a big knock down drag out fight. In the end she realized it was my choice and my body and has sinced been ok with it. Hell now she even does orals and some GH. So it works out for the both of us now, which is cool. I couldn't see having to hide this shit or every time I pin. She has never pinned me and never will, she can't handle me hitting her with a slin pin in the butt for GH let alone sticking a 25gx1 in my butt...lol

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Can't live with 'em, can't kill 'em without them stinking up the attic.

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
My wife knows it (she actually injects me most of the times) and although she doesn't like it, she respects me for what I have chosen to do and doesn't bust my balls. She has only told me that she would like me to be off for as long as I think is needed to clear from all AAS and recover fully so that she can safely stay pregnant.

A

Awakened615

Mar 1, 2011
Yes she does/did and she is accepting of it as I have spent years of researching before I ever did a cycle and she has also did research to refute ever study I have showed her lol. It is an agree to disagree situation. She has only seen physical transformation form AAS use never the so called roid rage that is the socially unacceptable reason for aas use. Most do not realize you have to train harder diet better try to sleep better and reallyu become a better person in most cases. I learned how to deal with my Rage issues a long time ago. I am a naturally very protective person of my friends or people I am out with but my control comes from learning to speak to defuse a situation and not yell or get defensive or offensive and just talk it down. However sometimes things get out of control and need to be dealt with. I think DW's statement is true as well but if she knows you have no problem pulling girls she will not use the pussy as a tool against you. In 10 years mine has never once played that game with me. She knows I am faithful too that is why I believe. I can get a sense of when she is tired and not in the mood but will still start her engine ans as long as she finishes in that situation I am in good shape. If I just start her up and am selfish about it she will decide not to make dinner the next day or I know to leave her alone for a few days about it. Shit happens and sometimes the other head does the thinking and doesnt think of the repercussions. lol Respectfully,Wake

lucky_slevin

lucky_slevin

Nov 13, 2011
My wife knows it (she actually injects me most of the times) and although she doesn't like it, she respects me for what I have chosen to do and doesn't bust my balls. She has only told me that she would like me to be off for as long as I think is needed to clear from all AAS and recover fully so that she can safely stay pregnant.

^^^This X2.... No lie bro you took the words right out of my mouth..

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic