Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Does Your Lower Back Ache or Pump When You Use Dbol?

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I usually take an aspirin which helps a bit, why the crazy pumps? lol NO idea. d-bol pumps could also be the kidneys being a bit stressed from angiotensin-aldosterone-water retention . (it's only a theory but possible) I know a lot mistake kidney pain for back pumps to.

Dbol tends to give you pumps all over... At least thats my experience. I'd get a bicep pump from pickin a damn booger out of my nose. I doubt its the kidneys though. I had my kidneys checked by my physician during a physical while on dbol (he basically hits your back and asks if you feel pain). I think its just a normal pump, and it just sucks to get a pump there cause the increased blood in the spinal erectors crushes on your spine or something.

Very common for me over the years. I've also had it with clen.
But yes - Dbol = low back pump/tightness often.
Clen (for me) = low back tightness/cramps, and neck and jaw cramps like a mudda nukka!

The Clen info was just a rambling bonus ;)

I kinda get that on E/C too... I related it to anxiety. Especially the neck and jaw stuff. I was gritting my teeth all day from it.

GreatGunz

GreatGunz

VIP
Jun 10, 2011
3000mg. taurine a day will stop it!I've used it myself and it works....

marx

marx

MuscleHead
Sep 29, 2010
Brother gunz beat me to it- Taurine smooths it out. I get it in my calf, and have even had my abs cramp, which BLOWS-

Cal/mag 2:1 and taurine, i was doing a couple grams a couple times a day and upwards of 2 gals water helps, all told

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Brother gunz beat me to it- Taurine smooths it out. I get it in my calf, and have even had my abs cramp, which BLOWS-

Cal/mag 2:1 and taurine, i was doing a couple grams a couple times a day and upwards of 2 gals water helps, all told

Those darn japs and old Beck did the lab work and figured out the taurine thing! for what it's worth! lol

porky little keg

porky little keg

MuscleHead
May 21, 2011
TAURINE ... and maybe some asprin whenever I get crampy

G

GOAL200

Jan 15, 2011
YES TAURINE at least 1000mg 3x/day. I also throw potassium and calcium into the mix. Sometimes cissus too if my joints/hips are giving me shit

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
Drol used to make my low back pull that shit, would get a pump just from washing dishes and having a slight bend.

marx

marx

MuscleHead
Sep 29, 2010
Those darn japs and old Beck did the lab work and figured out the taurine thing! for what it's worth! lol

Those darn japs, toyota subaru and taurine! LOL :) Good brother Beck? Not Glenn Beck?

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
Its a very strange phenomenon when it occurs and I don't think there is any scientific reasoning as to why it happens. Im curious do you get lower backache or lower back pumps while using dbol?

Does it get worse or more frequent as the dosage goes up?

The biggest question, why does this happen?

I really dont have an the answer why lower back pains happen wile runing certain anabolics..I just know i deal with it all the time....Its became a part of life for me considering i run d-bol all the time Some days its worst then others...now if u have disk problems that can make it burn too....dw

B

beck26

Jul 28, 2011
ya drol, and dbol did that shit to me just by bending slightly sucked.

Drol used to make my low back pull that shit, would get a pump just from washing dishes and having a slight bend.

fixxer

fixxer

MuscleHead
Dec 15, 2010
I couldn't even tell you what a back pump feels like. Never happened to me.

69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
clen does the same thing to me TB to the point that i wont use it...i think clen causes the muscles to tense up almost like involuntary spasms/flexing.
I just had that happen monday. Never happens when taking taurine ime

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic