Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
musclemanzello
What's New?

Does Your Lower Back Ache or Pump When You Use Dbol?

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
Its a very strange phenomenon when it occurs and I don't think there is any scientific reasoning as to why it happens. Im curious do you get lower backache or lower back pumps while using dbol?

Does it get worse or more frequent as the dosage goes up?

The biggest question, why does this happen?

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Back pumps were brutal on dbol. Worse when I would squat rather than Deadlift so I actually stopped squatting while on it. I even had a back pump from unloading my dishwater once and had to go lay down!!! No clue why this happens though???

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
yes. deadlifts are brutal. and i have found that it does increase with dosage. never really experienced it until i bumped up above 50mgs ED. i actually had muscle spasms one time a couple years ago in my lower back while on Dbol. not saying that was the cause but i'm not saying it wasnt either. as to why it happens i have no clue

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
Can't say that I have experienced any nasty lower back pumps neither on D-bol nor on Anadrol. I do get very nasty calf pumps though when i walk fast or try to run.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
I have 2 bulging discs, everything gives me weird back pumps.

babybull34

babybull34

Jul 11, 2011
I have no idea the reason why this occurs but I will say I don't get it every time I do DBol. In fact, this has been a relatively new phenomenon for me. Last two runs with the Russians have done this to me, Thai Pinks did this to me back in the day but only once, I have never got them from the Blue Hearts. UG's have been hit and miss, some great, some sugar pills, we all know that game.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
I usually take an aspirin which helps a bit, why the crazy pumps? lol NO idea. d-bol pumps could also be the kidneys being a bit stressed from angiotensin-aldosterone-water retention . (it's only a theory but possible) I know a lot mistake kidney pain for back pumps to.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
I have no idea the reason why this occurs but I will say I don't get it every time I do DBol. In fact, this has been a relatively new phenomenon for me. Last two runs with the Russians have done this to me, Thai Pinks did this to me back in the day but only once, I have never got them from the Blue Hearts. UG's have been hit and miss, some great, some sugar pills, we all know that game.

I will say the Russians are the original formula of d-bol I here which blows the rest of the crap out there away, yea there is two different formulas for d-bol noted, 1 that ciba invented and the other an experimental formula. (so I've heard)

Last edited:
luvthetest

luvthetest

Jan 27, 2011
I usually take an aspirin which helps a bit, why the crazy pumps? lol NO idea. d-bol pumps could also be the kidneys being a bit stressed from angiotensin-aldosterone-water retention . (it's only a theory but possible) I know a lot mistake kidney pain for back pumps to.

this has always been my thought as well...also elevated BP and increased blood flow due to the water retention.

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
Very common for me over the years. I've also had it with clen.
But yes - Dbol = low back pump/tightness often.
Clen (for me) = low back tightness/cramps, and neck and jaw cramps like a mudda nukka!

The Clen info was just a rambling bonus ;)

luvthetest

luvthetest

Jan 27, 2011
clen does the same thing to me TB to the point that i wont use it...i think clen causes the muscles to tense up almost like involuntary spasms/flexing.

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
this is a good point. never thought about the kidney factor

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic