Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

does you significant other know

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
Not counting Rx trt. Does you significant other know about your usage?
Mine only knows trt, she knew in the past I used when I was with her. Been together 26yrs we will not see eye to eye on this subject ever. Funny though when I started trt no issues whatsoever, when I mention adding to it she looses her shit.
To be fair I did cheat ALOT when I was younger and happen to be using, so she may associate the 2. I will say after having a kid my compulsion to cheat went in the negatives. Don't know if it is because more to loose or what. Although if more to loose was the biggest factor in theory I would not use AAS since that could be prison and divorce. Or unwilling to compromise on this 1 thing. No, that doesn't make sense because the risk is greater than cheating. Maybe more to loose is not the biggest factor. Hummm

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
She knows. I mean my wife knowns. I warn her because I’m about to be a horny bastard. Lol. Usually anyways but not always, depending on what I’m running. Being a horny bastard that is. And then I tell her it’s time for a break and I know she’s thinking, thank God. Lol. Yeah, she didn’t like it at first. But then she realized I was doing a lot of research and not being dumb about it. Even had her pinning me at one point but I could tell she hated doing it so stopped asking. But I have had her using hgh and semaglutide now too. She trusts me that I know what I’m doing. I did hide it at first. Can’t remember how I told her. It was awhile ago now. Guess she figured it was better than doing oxys and dope. And BB helped me stay clean. Gear was definitely a part of that.

Wallyd

Wallyd

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2013
My gal knows. I hid it from the first wife but after that I said no more.

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
My wife knows everything that I do. Why would you hide anything from your significant other? In my opinion when you're in a relationship you have to be 100% transparent or you're flat out lying to them. Who would want to be in a relationship with someone that lies?

I tell my wife every drug I take. I tell my wife every peptide that I'm going to experiment with. I tell my wife every chick that I screw. We've been together 34 years plus and we are inseparable.

Our relationship is based 100% on trust and complete honesty with each other.

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
My wife knows everything that I do. Why would you hide anything from your significant other? In my opinion when you're in a relationship you have to be 100% transparent or you're flat out lying to them. Who would want to be in a relationship with someone that lies?

I tell my wife every drug I take. I tell my wife every peptide that I'm going to experiment with. I tell my wife every chick that I screw. We've been together 34 years plus and we are inseparable.

Our relationship is based 100% on trust and complete honesty with each other.
I don't tell mine because she would threaten divorce (probably won't do it) but she would destroy them. Reminds me of when I came back from Italy I had some awesome black leather pants. She hated them, I would wear them just to piss her off. Years later we move and pants go missing.

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
I don't know anymore. I've had too many bad breakups, and one of those where the ex actually tried to stir shit up over using AAS. I don't have proof of that, but just interactions with local police for other things and how my packages would get inexplicably rerouted for a while. My policy now is to keep it to myself. If I ever found "the one," that would probably change. I'm all too willing to throw caution to the wind when it comes to romance.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Haha well some of you clearly have good women you are with. One X knew I might have been using something years ago and tried to use it against me when we broke up. So ever since then, no one will know. A scorned woman will do whatever is necessary so I would keep it quiet and not say anything.

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
And a lot of times they will retaliate in the heat of the moment and end up regretting it later... but by then it's too late.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic