Latest Member
angelarbatt
What's New?

Does superdrol have a successor?

V

Vick

MuscleHead
Jun 13, 2012
As far as a successor goes, oral tren, that's methylated tren, an active compound, seems to be in demand now.

P

parsovl

Sep 9, 2014
Anyone seen the article where 24 PH's were tested (I think in UK) and what was actually in them?? Ultra Mass by APS apparently contains 17 mg combined of Phera & Superdrol? ! Not sure what to make of it to be honest?

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
Anyone seen the article where 24 PH's were tested (I think in UK) and what was actually in them?? Ultra Mass by APS apparently contains 17 mg combined of Phera & Superdrol? ! Not sure what to make of it to be honest?
Have a link to that?

V

Vick

MuscleHead
Jun 13, 2012

I use to get mine from the UK bc theyre legal there but I know Phera is not so that is interesting.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
There's a UK site I think it's called JW supplements and they still have some awesome superdrol and other products. Superdrol is one of the best things I've ever used

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
There's a UK site I think it's called JW supplements and they still have some awesome superdrol and other products. Superdrol is one of the best things I've ever used
Yeah but they won't ship to the US.

P

parsovl

Sep 9, 2014
Have a link to that?
Not got 20 posts yet mate so can't but Google. Prohormone podcast. Com prohormones
24 designer steroids tested by UK researchers? W w w . That is should be able to find it?

Or another but not as in depth is Steroids in Supplements. 24 prohormones tested and revealed by Romano & Roberts.

Both are very interesting! !

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic