Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Does Rich Piana even compete?

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
His left shoulder pops out a little more than his right.....his synthol doctor needs to know this.

Good message sent and probably his most honest vid that I've seen.....but I still think he's a d-bag.

M

Miker

Jun 11, 2011
His left shoulder pops out a little more than his right.....his synthol doctor needs to know this.

Good message sent and probably his most honest vid that I've seen.....but I still think he's a d-bag.

I noticed the same thing :)

Johnny Test

Johnny Test

Oct 29, 2013
All this guy does is complain a guy I knows him and what a case

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
Yes he used to compete.he has appeared on rics corner and was very direct with his gear usage and so on when he was asked.what he is saying is nothing new along what I have said nothing beats solid food.most supplements garbage.bb is genetics first drugs second food/training third.one thing with rich love or hate him have seen him with some attracting women on the net.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Yes. A 10 year old savage title Bentley.

It was exposed on Getbig, when Rich Piana's ex girlfriend came on the forum and wrote endless walls of text, trashing Rich, that all his cars are salvage titles.

I still presume nicer than anyone on this board has as far as a Bentley goes, if I am incorrect my friends please post up:eek:

FLBB89

FLBB89

MuscleHead
May 27, 2013
I still presume nicer than anyone on this board has as far as a Bentley goes, if I am incorrect my friends please post up:eek:

You can get a 10 year old non salvage title bentley for 40k. with a salvage title its worthless.

Anyone who buys a decade old Bentley - even without a salvage title - is a tool and is only doing so to pretend they have money.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Im all for the video. I have always liked Rich Piana

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
You can get a 10 year old non salvage title bentley for 40k. with a salvage title its worthless.

Anyone who buys a decade old Bentley - even without a salvage title - is a tool and is only doing so to pretend they have money.

Well I hope he does not start acting like he needs money as in one of his vids he bragss bout not even HAVING to work as his real estate holdings make it so.

FLBB89

FLBB89

MuscleHead
May 27, 2013
Rich Piana basically represents every reason why I would be too embarrassed to tell people in everyday conversation that I'm a "bodybuilder."

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Rich Piana basically represents every reason why I would be too embarrassed to tell people in everyday conversation that I'm a "bodybuilder."

Lmao! Why does everyone hate on him so much?

4everstrong

Mar 8, 2014
Never had a problem with Rich. Am i missing something why everyone hates him? lol

L

Lou0178

Dec 2, 2013
His ex said his properties are in foreclosure, and he hustles gay dudes for money. Anyone that would inject their arms like that and use a ton of shit and not compete has mental issues. Self-loathing gay issues probably...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic