Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Does Deca really ease joint pain / discomfort?

bigrobbie

bigrobbie

TID OG Member
Sep 19, 2010
I'm not sure if this answers the question or not, but maybe it will put some perspective on the theory-Enjoy!!!!(copied & pasted from articledashboard.com)______________________________________
Does Deca-durabolin Really Alleviate Joint Pain? Deca Durabolin is comprised of an injectable steroid substance that typically used in conjunction with various other drugs of the same nature. Deca Durabolin was introduced to much fanfare in the early 1980’s when bodybuilding as a sport and as a lifestyle was just beginning to come into its own and gain legitimacy as a respected field. The drug’s clinical generic name (Deca Durabolin is its trade or brand name and is manufactured by the company Organon) is actually Nandrolone Decanoate. At its basest level, the drug is a type of progestin that is created by altering its carbon make up. Some steroid users have lauded Deca Durabolin for its medical properties, though little research has confirmed these claims. For example, many believe the substance improves collagen in the body as well as the durability of bones. This is especially important to individuals who earn a living off of their bodies and, as such, require them to be more than simply attractive vessels. Rather, they must make their bodies temples of strength and monuments of earning power. This claim also extends to users who assert that Deca Durabolin can help correct issues with joint tenderness and pain. It is thought that the anti-inflammatory properties of the drug have beneficial side effects when used properly. Other results of using the steroid have been shown to be increased muscle growth, higher appetite and bone density. The final side effect (increased bone density) is so pronounced, that Deca Durabolin is sometimes used a way to address osteoporosis in women who have low or fragile bone composition. In fact, the drug was fully approved by the Federal Drug Administration in 1983. Many people are curious as to why Deca Durabolin is supposedly good for treating joint pain and seems to avoid many deleterious pitfalls that are common among anabolic steroids. One of the main reasons for this is because the drug is not decomposed into DHT. Because of this fact, a number of the more unsightly and unhealthy by products of steroid abuse can be avoided as it stops short of reaching that crucial chemical stage. Another plus to employing Deca Durabloin is that the strain on the user’s liver is greatly diminished as a result. While the manufacturers of the substance are staunchly opposed to “off label” use, or non-approved activity, the product remains one of the most highly sought after steroids on the market today.Ultimately it is thought that Deca Durabolin does indeed help alleviate joint pain often associated with wear and tear on the body through athletics or age. This is because the drug forces connective tissue to retain greater amounts of water than would normally occur and, in the process, has the effect of greatly reducing pain multiple joints. The drug has a tremendously long half life and traces of the substance stay in one’s urine stream for up to eighteen months. This is referred to as having a long cycle and is often used at 400 mg per week.

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
There was a study done and University of North Carolina about 2 years ago showing nandrolone (deca specifically) healing abitities on tendons and cartilagenous tissue.
Ill see if I can find that.

Growinboy

Growinboy

MuscleHead
Sep 25, 2010
I stay on a low dose of deca year round... Hell yeah it helps...

Southpaw

Southpaw

Sep 23, 2010
I read EQ is the bomb (HGH as well) and taking Test over 200mg destroys Tendons, but below 200mg helps Tendons ect.. I read the article, but there was no studies backing it up..

bigrobbie

bigrobbie

TID OG Member
Sep 19, 2010
I read EQ is the bomb (HGH as well) and taking Test over 200mg destroys Tendons, but below 200mg helps Tendons ect.. I read the article, but there was no studies backing it up..

EQ and NPP both help my joints just like Deca does....

B

bm2006

Sep 30, 2010
i love the effects of deca but i only use 3-400mgs weekly just for the joints

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic