Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Does Clen Work if you are NOT in Ketosis?

klbsa

klbsa

Jan 5, 2011
I remember taking it years ago in my 20's and not really seeing any difference (I was already at like 9% so imagine that)..... Everything I read says that its supposed to be used while in ketosis..... Would it be worth using otherwise?

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
You do not have to be in ketosis for it to work, whoever is spreading that nonsense is very wrong. If you want to lose bodyfat, a caloric deficit is needed like always, but diet can be what works best for you.

The other Snake

The other Snake

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2016
It works either way but truthfully, never found it to amount to much more than 2 lbs. Nothing I can't do with a tighter diet.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
I stopped taking it years ago, it works but it was more of a risk vs reward and didn't feel the few lbs it helped with were worth my heart racing all day.
DNP for me. Low dose, much better

klbsa

klbsa

Jan 5, 2011
I do remember getting rage issues with clen back in the day.... But it could have just been my idiot 20 something brain. I figured its prob not worth it, this dieting shit is taking too long.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
Clen works regardless if you are in ketosis or not. If you took it and were already at 9% BF and did not see a difference you were either eating too much, taking too little or had fake clen.

I love the stuff. I will take 2 mcg a day for the first week, 4 mcg the second week then take a week off. During the week off I run ECA. I can do this for a long, long time and it still works months later. Granted I am using pharmaceutical grade clen. No UGL stuff.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
No wonder you're so big, you got all that extra time to workout now that you can't sleep. lol
Haha. I still get 6 hours a night. Not the best, but a lot better than others I have observed. Now throw in some parabolan and it can be a struggle.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
Also, meant to say 20 mcg and 40 mcg. I hate conversions... haha.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
Yea, i'm not a clen user these days either. I prefer Ephedrine these days, much milder, and I love it's nootropic effects. If i had clen....well, i'd probably use it though, heh heh heh:)

Rock Diesel

Rock Diesel

Mar 16, 2022
I've used it with good results in the past, but don't really use it much any more. Seems like the sides are more pronounced now that I'm older, shaky, racing hearbeat and such. I don't really use it much any more. I'm sort of in the same boat as Lizard King with it being more of a risk vs. reward. I can usually get close to my goal tigtening up my diet and leaving the clen out. Although for some depending on your specific goals, it could be a benefit.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic