Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

Does anyone know what actually causes indigestion/acid reflux on tren?

G

Godsmack

Sep 18, 2010
It sucks because this is really the only side I'm getting other than some mental sides, and I'm only on 75mgs every day. I have a very bad appetite and while I'm having regular bowel movements, feel like the indigestion is causing me to not fully absorb and digest my food. Why the hell does tren cause this? It's 100% the tren too--never had these issues in my life before adding it in.

Maybe lowering the dose will help?

S

Steve Armstrong

Sep 16, 2010
Tren and orals ALWAYS give me debilitating acid reflux at any dosing protocols. It's a huge contributing factor to why I don't take tren or orals with the exception of proviron. Be cautious and stay proactive with this type of issue. Even though it may seem like a small side effect, if left untreated my cause a whole host of issues. I know numerous people who have had peptic ulcers and surgeries from taking oral steroids and/or tren. I swear some of these UGLs use toxic and cheap fillers or pill binders that wreak havoc on the GI tract.

Diesel

Diesel

Jun 11, 2011
I've read various articles on the subject but nothing definitive as to why tren cause acid reflux. My suggestion is to lower the dose and see if that helps. You can also start taking some over the counter acid reflux meds. Or, do like I do and get a prescription med.

dr jim

dr jim

MuscleHead
Apr 7, 2014
It sucks because this is really the only side I'm getting other than some mental sides, and I'm only on 75mgs every day. I have a very bad appetite and while I'm having regular bowel movements, feel like the indigestion is causing me to not fully absorb and digest my food. Why the hell does tren cause this? It's 100% the tren too--never had these issues in my life before adding it in.

Maybe lowering the dose will help?

=========================================================================

By some unknown mechanism certain AAS seem to either increase stomach acid or limit it's protective mucosal barrier. Actual cause and effect studies are next to none. But I can tell you many folk I've seen have similar problems with oral AAS and Tren in particular.

Importantly if your symptoms occur absent AAS use, or any other known GI "irritant" such as ETOH or NSAIDS, testing for H-Pylori may be indicated.

Otherwise there are several OTC meds which are quite effective in reducing "stomach acid" such as the PPI's (Proton Pump Inhibitors), Lansoprozole and Omeprozole OR the "H-2 blockers" like Zantac (Ranitidine).

I personally prefer Lansoprozole because of it's once daily dosing and limited side effects. (Check it out at a wholesale store like Sams or Costco the price of all the above is well worth the relief of symptoms)

Fact is MOST mates are able to continue the use of parenteral AAS (including Tren) while taking the PPIs, yet some still cant tolerate the orals IME.

Best
jim

Last edited:
shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
I stopped taking most oral aas because I always seem to be on some other kind of medication that can be hard on the stomach. Adding orals on top of that just causes issues.

As Dr jim mentioned, I prefer the PPIs for longer term treatment, then I supplement with the H2 blockers when I have problems.

I think what ends up causing me the most problems is simply the increase in food intake while on cycle. I normally eat right before bed, but when I am increasing calories, those before bed meals have to be decreased in size so that the reflux doesn't get bad.

British Animal

British Animal

Jul 15, 2014
Hey brother just came off a cycle of tren and the acid reflux was insane, even lowered the dose and no change, hhad to drink baking soda with water every night just to sleep, fooking insane

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic