Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Joannafit
What's New?

Does Anyone Else Have High Glucose Levels?

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
Turbo you were told you are essentially pre diabetic so you went out and ate a plate of nachos.

Dude. Go see a nutritionist and get your shit together. I mean that as a friend. Strength isn't an excuse to eat like shit and destroy your body. You saw how much weight I dropped and in the process my deadlift went up 30lbs in a couple months.

Also, did you read the part after the nachos? I took my glucose and it was 81. A healthy level.

And the A1c is for diagnosed diabetics RR. Your dr does that to keep track of your glucose.

I think the test was a fluke, and Monday, I'm going to call and get my number from the dr and ask to retest.

Again, don't mistake my posts. I still plan to work on changing my diet, and I have made small baby steps, and I guess I should have shared them but I forgot to post.

I plan to continue eating Sunday through Thursday with goals and Friday and Saturday taking it easy. I'm doing my best here.

And the reason food is a comfort is because it releases endorphin's, and remember these are feel good chemicals.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Turbo you are like my goofy little brother and I like you. It's why I posted in here.

You be honest with us and more importantly with yourself. No bullshitting alright?

I know many people use food as comfort but look how that winds up. Obesity. Cardiovascular disease. Diabetes and all the lovely associated conditions that come with it.

You need to find a better way to get those endorphins to flow. Get your ass on a treadmill. Jack off more. Whatever.

No excuses. SHINE didn't have a choice with his heart condition but he took care of it the best he could. Don't take yours that beats just fine and thrown it away.

Gregger

Gregger

MuscleHead
Dec 16, 2012
Dude the test strips that we bought yesterday were $45 for 25!!!!!!

The machine was only $20.

Turbo, how about we focus on the diet and don't worry so much about the testing... Like PoB and others are stressing, you get your nutrition cleaned up and you can spend those $$ on more plates...
You DO NOT want to have eat like me brother, make the food choices I have to make or restrict carbs or even count them like me...
If you read my story you know it's not a lifestyle you want to have. My Dad passed from poor management of his diabetes and spent the last 18mo on dialysis... Scary shit.
So, fix it now with simple changes!

Ps... I'm a frequent flyer, I get my machines for free

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
Turbo you are like my goofy little brother and I like you. It's why I posted in here.

You be honest with us and more importantly with yourself. No bullshitting alright?

I know many people use food as comfort but look how that winds up. Obesity. Cardiovascular disease. Diabetes and all the lovely associated conditions that come with it.

You need to find a better way to get those endorphins to flow. Get your ass on a treadmill. Jack off more. Whatever.

No excuses. SHINE didn't have a choice with his heart condition but he took care of it the best he could. Don't take yours that beats just fine and thrown it away.

Thanks man for taking the time to post.

I'll be honest and won't lie.

But I'm working on finding a other outlet.

Seriously though, thanks for sharing your concerns.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Thanks man for taking the time to post.

I'll be honest and won't lie.

But I'm working on finding a other outlet.

Seriously though, thanks for sharing your concerns.
I love you turbs

8=====D~~~~~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

:x

All homo

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
Have you been to endoctonologist or tear diabetes? Wouldn't hurt

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
Tear diabetes ? Sheesh that damn word correct !!
Pardon TEST for diabetes

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic