Latest Member
BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

Do you have Anxiety?

Zomb131

Zomb131

MuscleHead
Jan 31, 2011
CBT has been proven to work with PTSD and anxiety disorders. I tried it for a bit, but driving to the VA weekly was annoying as ****.

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
I was diagnosed with generalized anxiety dissorder and was prescribed Cipralex. I took it for about it a year and then I dropped it. Now, half a year later + I still have anxiety issues for no reason at all and get the occasional panic attack, especially when I am on cycle but i know how to control it and doesn't freak me out.

Dex

Dex

VIP Member
Mar 30, 2011
I have anxiety but I've only had one really bad attack and it was when I was going through some serious shit. I usually have a beer or glass of wine and watch sportscenter. Works for me

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Man, you all worry way to much. If I ever have anything that is bigger than me I give it to God, then I go lift for an hour or two pumping some heavy weights. If it can't be accomplished yet that day, then it can wait till tomorrow.

D

Divorce

MuscleHead
Aug 11, 2011
I hear you....whew! I tried coming off effexor er cold turkey. I ended up in the ER. Confusion and felt like I was in a dream. My ex took me as I was way out there.

I remember when I missed one day, so i feel bad that you tried that

G

GoPro

Mar 25, 2013
CBT has been proven to work with PTSD and anxiety disorders. I tried it for a bit, but driving to the VA weekly was annoying as ****.

I hear ya bro. The VA is a all day thing just like everything else military. Hurry up and wait...lol...I will look into the CBT though.

G

GoPro

Mar 25, 2013
Man, you all worry way to much. If I ever have anything that is bigger than me I give it to God, then I go lift for an hour or two pumping some heavy weights. If it can't be accomplished yet that day, then it can wait till tomorrow.

Church is the only place i find relief. I have tried a million and one types of meds and God, by far, was the best med for me. Good to know im not alone.

A

Alvin

Mar 27, 2013
Well I was the victim of the anxiety but now I am fine and thank God I get rid of that problem completely. There are many facts which make you the victim of anxiety, depression and stress are main of them.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Church is the only place i find relief. I have tried a million and one types of meds and God, by far, was the best med for me. Good to know im not alone.

Nice to know there are people of faith out there.

thanks for sharing bro.

peace.

biggerben692000

biggerben692000

MuscleHead
Feb 3, 2012
I remember when I missed one day, so i feel bad that you tried that

I'll actually skip a day once in awhile to have the crazy, sick and vivid dreams I have when I do. I dream of things that I have forgotten in my conscious mind.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic